We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rejoining Foe Resurgent

I have been gone for awhile. I was progressing through Vol IV, Book 6, Chapter 4: "The Foe Resurgent" ...I thought I was at a convenient point to pick up some equipment and portaled out... now I can't seem to get back to the instance starting point to talk to Ingbert. Is there any way back shorter than "cancelling" that segment and starting over?
    Yes, I AM a doofus.

Diogenes of Synergy on Gladden.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=slategray]Diogenes of Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Founder of Synergy: Keeping Middle Earth Safe one Orc at a Time![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Not being sure where your character is at the mo', or what you've tried, the only suggestion I can give is that you try the horse inside Minas Tirith that takes you back to the battle. It should according to the Wiki - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Kings%27_End - at least take you back to the area you were last in.