We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Year 6 Tales: Pippin - Slag Hills

I have been wandering all over the Wastes, climbing up every hill and even going back into Dum Boha and I can't find where to faint. Any help would be appreciated.
    "Lead me, follow me, but get out of my way!"

Never mind, got it.

Angry Stop making unnecessary and reasoned posts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Archer View Post
    I have been wandering all over the Wastes, climbing up every hill and even going back into Dum Boha and I can't find where to faint. Any help would be appreciated.
    No, but seriously? Do not you know where to emote? Ha ha ha Lol... no excuse makes me laugh as people like you brawling for the most simple, then from here always come up complaints "and ... but too hard", "and bagged" etc ... instead of Lament, stop and think for a moment to think.
    Going back seriously if you've done the last boock you'll be alone already where you have to go If you have any problems we are in 2017 not in 2006 there are guides like this, please update ... https://departmentofstrategery.wordp.../lotro/guides/
    My First Class on Lord of the Rings Online:

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix43 View Post
    No, but seriously? Do not you know where to emote? Ha ha ha Lol... no excuse makes me laugh as people like you brawling for the most simple, then from here always come up complaints "and ... but too hard", "and bagged" etc ... instead of Lament, stop and think for a moment to think.
    Going back seriously if you've done the last boock you'll be alone already where you have to go If you have any problems we are in 2017 not in 2006 there are guides like this, please update ... https://departmentofstrategery.wordp.../lotro/guides/
    Well, since I am not in a rush to finish everything in the first three days of a new release, I haven't gotten through everything. Instead I prefer to wander around looking for this point the old fashion way. I followed the meager instructions of the quest, 'emote' from one of the Slag Hills. Good. There are a lot of hills in the area so let's go find it. Between farming ore/wood, fighting off stray orcs, picking up the landscape quests and any other I haven't gotten to, I spent a couple hours wandering around. I can grind all day when I feel like it, but by this point I just wanted to get the stupid quest over with and I was getting a little frustrated. See, I'd never been to the area where the quest point was located. Looked like marsh to me, not hills, so forgive my obvious stupidity for not having progressed to the same exalted point that others may have already reached. I haven't done the 'last book' and I don't use guides to play. Personally, for me that's sorta like cheating.

Seriously, if you feel the need to denigrate my preferred style of play and assume I want everything to be handed to me, keep your 'helpful' comments to yourself. You might also note that I posted 'Got it' shortly after the first post ... without a need for a 'guide'. Seems a little patience was all I needed.
    Last edited by Ghost_Archer; May 25 2017 at 08:48 AM.