We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Only I know lotro and aion and in aion the people play freely do not belong to a group that they follow to a leader to committing suicide for a ravine if this way it is arranged by the tradition of a few elders in a tavern in aion the doors do not close of one theirs raid for which the racial aspect of your player does not please to the group of pressure since it happens in lotro in aion if a magician is hobbit, and a tank also is all the same to them is not for the racial stereotype,men mele and magician hobbit healer or buglar as in lotro

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    Only I know lotro and aion and in aion the people play freely do not belong to a group that they follow to a leader to committing suicide for a ravine if this way it is arranged by the tradition of a few elders in a tavern in aion the doors do not close of one theirs raid for which the racial aspect of your player does not please to the group of pressure since it happens in lotro in aion if a magician is hobbit, and a tank also is all the same to them is not for the racial stereotype,men mele and magician hobbit healer or buglar as in lotro
    The feeling that I have is that you seem to have the impression that you not being able to play hobbits of any class is a racial issue. It's not. It's a gameplay issue based on the lore of a work of fiction.

Hobbits cannot be lore masters. Elves cannot be burglars.

Why do you think that people here in LOTRO would follow someone over a ravine?

Right now races cannot play any class, and I hope it stays that way. Talk about throwing lore out of the window. Yeah, I realize that lore has to be sacrificed for gameplay, but that's too much.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6