We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Forum login redirects to other page.

Evening! Just for curiosity when i login sometimes it goes to a total different page, appearing that would be the last 1 I open.
    For example:

I open tab 1, tab 2 and tab 3 with lotro forum posts... When i am reading tab 1 and decide to login to comment, after the login it redirects me to tab 3 instead of the one I wanted to comment on. is this normal to happen?
    Have a great day o7
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

I think the forum software has the odd bug in it, buried in the code; I regularly visit to find I am still logged in from the day before, yet at other times, I have to log in again if I leave the forums for even an hour.

I have a different log problem. When I am on the mobile site on my Iphone, I keep getting the "incorrect password" message, even though it works when I switch to full screen. I've tried it with both manual typing and password save, and it's the same thing. Log in does not work on the mobile site but works with full screen.

I have to switch to full screen to log in and then go back to mobile.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Something that's bugging me since they introduced this forum was the fact that I get redirected to another page instead of just refreshing the current forum thread. Then I always have to go back in my browser and update the page to enable the login session. Very annoying if you ask me.

It would be nice if the login persisted for a longer period (weeks) like most other modern websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Schinderhannes View Post
    Something that's bugging me since they introduced this forum was the fact that I get redirected to another page instead of just refreshing the current forum thread. Then I always have to go back in my browser and update the page to enable the login session. Very annoying if you ask me.

I get this at random, but it doesnt seem to be happening as much as it was a month or so ago.