We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warden or Rune Keeper

So i was playing my minstrel for a while but i thought i wanted something more interesting. After thinking for a while i am stuck between RK and warden. I mainly do solo stuff. So im interested in theese question:
    1. Which one is better in solo (skirmishes, quests)
    2. Which one is better in soloing group content (instances, raids)
    3. Which one is better in groups
    4. Which one is more fun to play

Thank you for awnsers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nenash View Post
    So i was playing my minstrel for a while but i thought i wanted something more interesting. After thinking for a while i am stuck between RK and warden. I mainly do solo stuff. So im interested in theese question:
    1. Which one is better in solo (skirmishes, quests)
    2. Which one is better in soloing group content (instances, raids)
    3. Which one is better in groups
    4. Which one is more fun to play

Thank you for awnsers!
    1) no class is bad solo. warden can pull everything and do aoe and not die. RK kills single targets faster. as both are decent in dps, I dont see a big difference for solo-stuff.
    2) warden is king of soloing groupstuff. no class can do that better. not the fastest for simple stuff, but clearly able to do harder stuff solo faster than anyone else.
    3) warden is a good tank in groups. RK is a very good dpser and decent healer. warden can be very good in dps, too, but unlike RK warden has to work for decent dps and needs some time to ramp um his dps, so is comparably weak against easy targets.
    4) depends on whats fun to you. warden has a unique and imo interesting playstyle but gets very annoying with lags. RK is very simple and still effective.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Thanks for quick reply! I've watched some videos and i think RK is more my stile. But can you plz tell me which trait line is better for soloing and for teams : red or yellow?

Thanks for quick reply! I've watched some videos and i think RK is more my stile. But can you plz tell me which trait line is better for soloing and for teams : red or yellow?
    My RK is red line. And it would seem red is preferred in groups as well.

Mae Govannen :)

The Red Fire Rune-Keeper does the most damage.
    If you start a new one, then play the first maybe 20 Level a Yellow, because the best effects of the Fire Rune-Keeper comes later.

I start yesterday a 2nd (maybe he will become 75), and the Lighting skills are faster and stronger in the beginning.

In Endgame you see only in the Moors Lighting RK (or for BoD).

Thanks guys so much! I am playing fire RK currently and i like it really much!