We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Premium Wallet - Is it retroactive?

This is probably being over-pedantic, but can anyone confirm if the premium wallet upgrade from the store applies to existing as well as new characters?

I only ask because many store items specify this, however the wallet upgrade only states that it "applies to all newly created characters" so is not as clear as other items. Given it is 1,000 points (seriously guys, when are you going to give up on prices ending in "95" - its not fooling anyone) I don't want to go buying it to find out it doesn't work on my 20 existing chars and will only apply to the 1 High Elf I may (or may not depending on how outrageous the price is and just how extra pointy their ears are) create in the future.

It's for all your characters, both existing and newly made You might find that not everything goes into your wallet automatically though, stuff that is barterable but still in your vault you'll have to get out manually sometimes before it goes into wallet, for example. But it's definitely one of the best purchases you can make.

I got the premium wallet after I had created most of my characters and it automatically applied to all my toons so I think you are safe getting it (it's account wide not per character). If anyone knows differently please write in this thread. I did get it for 50 per cent off on a flash weekend sale which "could"? happen again in May or June (last year the weekend sales were on mid May to end May). Not sure if SSG will carry on with store sales but if you are not in any rush perhaps it's best to wait till June? Anyway that was my experience. Hope that helps.

It will definitely apply to all of your characters on all servers, both existing and future.

The game only moves items into the Premium Wallet from Inventory, not from vault or shared vault. If you have any of these items in a vault you just need to withdraw them. The instant they hit your inventory they disappear and reappear in the wallet. If the game's running slow at the time you'll briefly see the item's icon in your inventory.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Thanks to all for the confirmation. I was pretty sure it was just poor wording in the description but wanted to be certain before blowing the points. Will definitely wait until it is on sale though as 1,000 is a pretty big ask for one purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Derkallah View Post
    Thanks to all for the confirmation. I was pretty sure it was just poor wording in the description but wanted to be certain before blowing the points. Will definitely wait until it is on sale though as 1,000 is a pretty big ask for one purchase.
    If you can only afford to buy one thing from the store the Premium Wallet should be it. It's expensive but you can't live without it! Hope it goes on sale this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    It will definitely apply to all of your characters on all servers, both existing and future.

The game only moves items into the Premium Wallet from Inventory, not from vault or shared vault. If you have any of these items in a vault you just need to withdraw them. The instant they hit your inventory they disappear and reappear in the wallet. If the game's running slow at the time you'll briefly see the item's icon in your inventory.
    Just thought I would add to that.

If the servers are running VERY slowly, the items vanish - and dont appear in your new wallet for a few days.

Happened to me when moving huge piles of Rusty Tools and Khudzel Tablets after getting the wallet.