We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for the "Khazad Union" kinship

I am looking for a kinship called "Khazad Union". It was founded on the Withywindle Server, about 8 years ago. I have been able to find out from a GM that the name is still in use but that is all I know.

Several years ago I was part of the Khazad Union kinship on the Withywindle Server. I took a break of a a few years and recently returned. I transferred to Laurelin because I remember being told that some members were heading this way.

Some names that I knew from Withywindle do exist on Laurelin but they are not active.

So, if you know anything of Khazad Union please let me know. My main characters are Thordbeinyk and Bradriderk.
    Thordbeinyk and friends

Streaming LOTRO every weekend at https://www.youtube.com/c/thordtv

My best suggestion is to check with 'Durins Folk' or the 'Blue Mountain regiment' on Laurelin to see if they know anything
    (two biggest rp-dwarf kins on Lurelin).

- Grym
    Leader of 'Order of the Divine Brew' kinship at [EN-RP] Laurelin server.
    Bandleader of 'The Chosen Few' at the [En-RP] Laurelin server.

Thanks Grym.

I have been able to track down someone via email who gave me some info. When Withywindle closed most members went to Evernight and formed a new Kinship. Khazad Union did move to Laurelin but was just one person, multiple characters I suppose. That person has now left. Those that I knew who went to Evernight have also retired from the game except for one person who logs in once a month or so. A sad thing for me but I suppose that is just how it goes sometimes.
    Thordbeinyk and friends

Streaming LOTRO every weekend at https://www.youtube.com/c/thordtv

Quote Originally Posted by Egrib View Post
    Thanks Grym.

I have been able to track down someone via email who gave me some info. When Withywindle closed most members went to Evernight and formed a new Kinship. Khazad Union did move to Laurelin but was just one person, multiple characters I suppose. That person has now left. Those that I knew who went to Evernight have also retired from the game except for one person who logs in once a month or so. A sad thing for me but I suppose that is just how it goes sometimes.
    That person is now on Arnor... thinking to build KU again. Would love to see ppl back.