We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Radix Lecti 10 Year Anniversary Party 28th May 19:30 PM UK / 14:30 UK

On the 28th May, Radix Lecti are celebrating our 10th anniversary, and we wish to extend an open invitation to the whole of Laurelin to join us! We would like any ex-taters and non-taters alike to come and celebrate with us.
    Anyone who wishes to come is welcome, and the party will begin outside the Prancing Pony at 19:30 UK time / 14:30 server time. We have chosen to begin at Bree as it is the first place where all of us came together 10 years ago.

There will be fireworks, then a race (which will be open to anyone to participate in, or just to watch if you prefer) from the west gate, through Bree to the South gate, and finish at the Potato Inn at 5 Long Street, Ravenmere, Breeland Homesteads where the first person to wave to Soekar, who will be standing by the entrance to the Inn will win a prize. In the interest of fairness, we ask for no speed buffs, travel skills etc. to be used. The Red Company’s band have very kindly agreed to play some music for us at 20:00 UK / 15:00 server time, and there will be food and drinks at the Inn for all. To round off the evening, any non-radix party-goers will gather at the town square for a final firework display. Finally, everyone who wishes too may come to the kin house and have a drink from our special brew.

If you are unable to make the whole party, please feel free to just turn up whenever you like, all we would like is to be able to spend some time with the wonderful people who have helped to make the last 10 years great.

So we look forward to seeing you all in Bree on the 28th May and celebrating the last 10 years alongside you.

Soekar
    Last edited by Soekar; May 20 2017 at 03:49 AM.

Neat! Thanks for being here for ten years.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Soekar View Post
    On the 28th May, Radix Lecti are celebrating our 10th anniversary, and we wish to extend an open invitation to the whole of Laurelin to join us! We would like any ex-taters and non-taters alike to come and celebrate with us.
    Anyone who wishes to come is welcome, and the part will begin outside the Prancing Pony at 19:30 UK time / 14:30 server time. We have chosen to begin at Bree as it is the first place where all of us came together 10 years ago.

There will be fireworks, then a race (which will be open to anyone to participate in, or just to watch if you prefer) from the west gate, through Bree to the South gate, and finish at the Potato Inn at 5 Long Street, Ravenmere, Breeland Homesteads where the first person to wave to Soekar, who will be standing by the entrance to the Inn will win a prize. In the interest of fairness, we ask for no speed buffs, travel skills etc. to be used. The Red Company’s band have very kindly agreed to play some music for us at 20:00 UK / 15:00 server time, and there will be food and drinks at the Inn for all. To round off the evening, any non-radix party-goers will gather at the town square for a final firework display. Finally, everyone who wishes too may come to the kin house and have a drink from our special brew.

If you are unable to make the whole party, please feel free to just turn up whenever you like, all we would like is to be able to spend some time with the wonderful people who have helped to make the last 10 years great.

So we look forward to seeing you all in Bree on the 28th May and celebrating the last 10 years alongside you.

Soekar

I hope that someone can stream this event on twitch.tv as well..
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair

hoho gz on 10 years! have a blast of a time! o7
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Video and Live Stream

I was invited to make a video of the Event. I stream LOTRO every Saturday and Sunday at https://www.youtube.com/c/ThordTV/live from about 16:00 to 20:00 UK time / 17:00 to 21:00 European time. For the Event my Stream will obviously be longer than normal, until the Event is finished more or less. Any change to that I will post here before the Event. Video will be edited after the Event into something more watchable (shorter) than a Live Stream.

To get names into the video the best thing is not to have any Title showing after your name, that would end up with a mass of unreadable letters. Up to you of course

If you send a screenshot of yourself to thordtv@gmail.com I will include it in the video, probably some kind of slideshow at the end. Feel free to send any screenshots of the Event to the same address but I cannot promise to include all of them in the video, of course selfies will be included.

I should be pretty easy to spot. I am a Dwarf Minstrel with white beard and hair called Thordbeinyk Firebeard, I will be wearing a bright red robe, Wyrmscale Wizard's Cloak and a bright red travellers hood, think Santa with gold trimmings. For all or part of the Race I might be on my War Steed so I can move fast and get some good shots, I cannot win the race prize so don't worry
    Thordbeinyk and friends

Streaming LOTRO every weekend at https://www.youtube.com/c/thordtv

Quote Originally Posted by Egrib View Post
    Video and Live Stream

I was invited to make a video of the Event. I stream LOTRO every Saturday and Sunday at https://www.youtube.com/c/ThordTV/live from about 16:00 to 20:00 UK time / 17:00 to 21:00 European time. For the Event my Stream will obviously be longer than normal, until the Event is finished more or less. Any change to that I will post here before the Event. Video will be edited after the Event into something more watchable (shorter) than a Live Stream.

To get names into the video the best thing is not to have any Title showing after your name, that would end up with a mass of unreadable letters. Up to you of course

If you send a screenshot of yourself to thordtv@gmail.com I will include it in the video, probably some kind of slideshow at the end. Feel free to send any screenshots of the Event to the same address but I cannot promise to include all of them in the video, of course selfies will be included.

I should be pretty easy to spot. I am a Dwarf Minstrel with white beard and hair called Thordbeinyk Firebeard, I will be wearing a bright red robe, Wyrmscale Wizard's Cloak and a bright red travellers hood, think Santa with gold trimmings. For all or part of the Race I might be on my War Steed so I can move fast and get some good shots, I cannot win the race prize so don't worry
    Thank you very much for this. I look forward to seeing the video after the event. For everyone's reference, I am a hobbit Hunter, and will be in red and blue Unflagging Dragon Gear. I will be around Bree (somewhere on the main route through) handing out fireworks and launching some too. You wont see me for the race however, as I will be at the the finish line.

Race rules

I just want to clarify the rules for the here, so people know what to expect. It will start at the west gate, go through Bree to the South gate where Geofforin will be standing at the gate, and please make sure that you wave at him on the way past, so we can see that you have passed the gate. The finish line is at the Potato Inn at 5 Long Street, Ravenmere, Breeland Homesteads (the big kinhouse on the left of the main road that you are on as you enter). The first person to wave to Soekar, who will be standing by the entrance to the Inn will win, providing that person has waved at Geofforin first.

In the interest of fairness, we ask for no speed buffs, travel skills, mounts etc. to be used.

Finding 5 Long Street.

Enter Bree Homestead, straight ahead then it is on the left. Easy really.
    Thordbeinyk and friends

Thanks for organising the anniversary event - it was a lot of fun & great to see old friends again! And huge thanks to The Red Company for providing the wonderful music - it really made the evening special.

Drefan

I just published the video of the Event which you can see here https://youtu.be/0cpoVFxpB8U

Sorry that it took me so long to edit it, 4 hours of video to edit down to 20 minutes and a busy life.
    Thordbeinyk and friends