We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden

Unable to post in the Category Fansite on the forums

Greetings...

I was going to answer a question in the Fansite sub forum, in particular about Discord and its Game overlay (I am one of the Staff of the Unifficial Lotro Discord Server) but noticed I lack the access in that forum. Perhaps something you need to check up Cordovan?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...5-Fansite-News
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone -> Moving to Crickhollow
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

You should now be set.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Out of curiosity, I visited the folder in question and noticed that my permissions are listed as follows:

Posting Permissions

You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

I'm wondering if no one currently has access anymore to this folder? Seems like something funny might be going on with the folder in general. I don't need to post anything here myself right now, just thought I'd post this as an FYI.

Hmm, does not seem to work.

Here is a screenshot of what it says in the forum footer:

No Reply control, only the Reply with qoute in anterior forum post and that directs me to index.
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Hmm, does not seem to work.

Here is a screenshot of what it says in the forum footer:

No Reply control, only the Reply with qoute in anterior forum post and that directs me to index.
    Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. You should be able to post, as you - do - have the right permissions. Maybe try a different browser as well?
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Tried clearing all cookies and all that (which my browser is set to do automagically anyway, but still) tried IE11, no joy.

I don't really care to post there but i will say i can't post in Fansite news forums either not sure why its off
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!