We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #11

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, May 18th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

I want the fully functional siege engines from big battles to defend my home. And vault access.
    Last edited by Dakil; May 11 2017 at 06:39 PM.
    Dawn has always been the hope of Men.
    Jag - Gladden

What is the one thing you want as a housing cosmetic?

The Angmarim Priestess Dancing Girls.

Or the Ivar Bloodhand Chippendale Performers. Your choice.

I want the turtle habitat from the house in Bree as a housing item!

The ability to place my cosmetic pets into various hooks around my home
    This Space Is Reserved.

What would I like as a housing item?

Three words:
    Customizable Kinship Banners.
    Last edited by hrothmort; May 11 2017 at 05:17 PM.

A fully functional Cat Lady House Corner with all the cats meowing away
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001e25cd/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

“I will take the Ring,” he said, “though I do not know the way.”
    all the rest is history..
    ^_^

I want there to be door bells. There would be a new exterior slot by the front door just for them. Each would have a unique appearance. Also, they'd be a usable item that plays a distinct chime when used (that can be heard inside and out).

Being a hobbit, I'd have to go with the Bullroarer statue in Brockenborings (or something similar). Maybe a race specific one available for purchase from rep factions??
    Dwarrowdelf: Throllo, Dagovar, Skalbreaker
    Gladden: Elduiril, Caerdynn
    Crickhollow: Anthirios, Harkendwel
    And many other not listed here...

Thank you so much for spotlighting my blog! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did writing it!

It'd be nice to have more living creatures wandering around our homes.

Proper hobbit sized chairs please!

Dwarf ones also would be great!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

A stable. A stable full of horses. Horses you can ride. Wild horses. Wild, wild horses. Pretty horses. All the pretty horses.

Vault and auction house access.

The one thing I would want as a housing cosmetic would be an item that allows you to display a weapon or shield from your inventory. With a plaque or without, just hanging on the wall is fine. I've got a champ who would love nothing more than to have his wall covered with the swords he's used over the last 6 years.
    "Not all those who wander are lost." -Tolkien
    "No matter where you go, there you are." -Confucius

A wardrobe with interactable drawers that toggle the cosmetic outfit (1-4) of my char.

I'd like the ability to paint my door. (Well, doors. I have more than one house.) Make it a bit more individual.

How about turning the "look" of my Belefast house into a Hobbit Hole. That would make me very happy.

I would like something similar to the bee-hive but with some rare, non-flower scholar items. A chest perhaps?

Or just add other kinds of honey to the bee-hive so we can enjoy not only fine clover honey

Vault-keepers. It's the only think preventing kinhouses from becoming crafting hubs.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

I've always wanted to be able to slot your mounts outside so they could roam your land, while you aren't using them...

Angry Sale page gone

I just want to give you my .02 cents worth that my wife and I liked the old sale page. Jamming it in this Beacon now makes you have to sift through all the garbage you don't care about to find out what the sale and coupon code is now. If it has to stay in this format can you separate it a bit more and always make sure it is in the same spot so those of us that don't care about the other stuff can get to what we want quick? Either the very top or very bottom. The very top would be nice.
    Thanks

One Thing, which of course would also come with Thing Two!
    ~ The Hobgoblin

Table top/ Desk top itmes

I would like to see a number of items that can be placed on top of tables or desks or other furniture as the mood strikes (and not teensy weensy items like the Stoor boots). Things like statuettes, flower vases (not the current crafted ones as those all look alike), mugs, bread baskets, throw pillows, etc. It would be nice if some could be crafted with a variance in colors.

PS. Some white tables/desks would be very nice to go along with the white wicker chairs.

PSS. Could the size of the hooks be shortened? My main decorator is a hobbit and she cannot see over the huge hook walls. She is liable to break a leg having to jump on other furniture to see where things are being placed. Plus she is leaving scuff marks on the furniture!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast