We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Year 5 guides and info (links)

A post, with links to individual posts, on G+ is here; incomplete as it's a work-in-progress where I try to post things as I go and right now I need to go to bed.

Dept of Stategery's guide is here.

If anyone else has any guides, tweets, or whatever that pertain to Year 5, please post them in this thread.
    R.I.P. Big E

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    A post, with links to individual posts, on G+ is here; incomplete as it's a work-in-progress where I try to post things as I go and right now I need to go to bed.

Dept of Stategery's guide is here.

If anyone else has any guides, tweets, or whatever that pertain to Year 5, please post them in this thread.
    Thanks for sharing those useful guides!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Intended for guides to get lower levels content restricted characters around Middle-earth to progress the main hunt deed.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...a-guide-and-MC

It's not a speculation thread, it's all proven routes after completion on my now level 30 and 54 toons. I'll leave the locn and other details to others, if you are going to guide a lower level around Middle-earth you'd better know all those details beforehand.

There's was much well meaning but just wrong advice being given out in the first three years. Sadly this is still going on in game and on the forums and many aren't attempting the scavenger hunt on lowbies as a result.

Mac