We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

That spends with the anniversary festival disappeared

That spends with the anniversary festival disappeared they did not warn left everything to the half that happens this is not legal without warning

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    That spends with the anniversary festival disappeared they did not warn left everything to the half that happens this is not legal without warning
    What do you mean? If you are saying that it isn't fair that the festival ended and they didn't warn you, well they did. The date for the festival was stated. ("During the Anniversary Festival, which runs from April 20th through May 8th, all players will be eligible to receive gifts based on your account status* " from the website). Also their twitter and i think their facebook page said that it was ending. I don't understand what the problem is?

If you mean when the Anniversary Festival ending was not announced, it has been known for a bit it was ending on the 8th of May. The info was readily available for all to see.

Depending on what you mean, there is also this. Looks like at least one barter NPC will be back with the next update.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...34#post7720934

If it helps, your steel tokens can get traded for marks at the guy outside the Bree rep lodge all year long.

I don't think any laws are being broken. What do you mean by "half"?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check