We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expert Jeweller, farmer, woodworker, weaponsmith, tailor and cook LFW on Laurelin

Hi folks,
    I love crafting and I'm looking for some business please which isn't easy to find when you're new to the game and most people are in the upper tiers level-wise.

But if there are any fellow noobs that need anything made up to and including expert tier (20+), then please send a mail with a hello and what you'd like please and what payment you're offering.. I'll happily make up your order and COD it over.

Mail/PM/add to friends either Spirithand or Cowbag (on these two mostly)..

Also looking for fellow lowbies to run the noob instances..

Viva Le Laurelin and ty

~Wulfy

Alt - The Minstrel known as Cowbag of Laurelin.

Hopefully these are all different toons and you might also wish to add a scholar to the mix. Journals, crafting lore, dyes and various potions are quite useful. I started with 4 toons covering all possible crafts but it soon became apparent that to be marginally useful, one needs high guild standing, and that means dedicated alt for each of the 7 crafts. For the main, Explorer is the best vocation as it enables him to feed resources to everyone else.

Instead of posting here, I recommend you post on your server forum.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.