We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Siege engines for housing

Can we get the build-able siege stuff from BB for housing? I would like to place a few barricades and toss up a few ballista/catapults. After the war, I suspect those greedy dwarves will be coming for my family jewels. Also, that damn hobbit kin down the street is always feasting and smoking and other such nonsense. A few fire bombs should send the message I am looking for.
    Last edited by Dakil; May 03 2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Dawn has always been the hope of Men.
    Jag - Gladden

Actually, there is a siege tower housing item, I have seen it in the AH and pictures online. I believe it drops from Throne of the Dread Terror. Barricades are much easier to get: Hytbold housing has several different barricade options to choose from, as well as other war camp type items. If you are on Gladden and haven't finished Hytbold, send Lsuman a mail and I'll send you a couple things; I have tons of Hytbold tokens
    Proud member of Reflections of the Light on Gladden.

They are not mini items? Full size. I did Hytbold years ago. I will go check it out. Thanks!
    Dawn has always been the hope of Men.
    Jag - Gladden