We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Option for auto destroy li's of other classes

I think there should be a option to auto destroy all third age weapons/class items you pick up for a class you are not.
    for instance if I pick up a guardian's belt third age on a champion I destroy it anyway because I am a champion not a guardian I would Like a option to have it auto destroyed so I don't have to.

OMG yes! I'm not even asking to get the relics, just have them automatically taken out of my bags and begone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, rant over. I hate those things cluttering up my inventory.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

My personal wish would be level-appropriate currency like Rusted Dwarf Tools. Turn them in for what you want when you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthion View Post
    My personal wish would be level-appropriate currency like Rusted Dwarf Tools. Turn them in for what you want when you want it.
    This would be the best way to clear this up. Create six types of unbound tokens that do NOT go into the wallet. They stack to 100 in inventory and can be sold on the AH. Add barter NPCs for these in several main hubs (Bree, CG, Lanuch, Galtrev, Stangard, Harwick, Snowbourn, Aldburg, Helm's Deep, Calenglad, and DA) who detect the players class and offer LIs for that class. Like the melding tab for the Relic Master, you only get offered barters that you can equip.

The breakdown would be something like this chart, with a cost of 10 tokens for the lower level and 20 for the higher (10/15/20 for tier 3).

Tier: Barter for A or B (or C)
    ---- ---------------------
    1: 60 or 65
    2: 70 or 75
    3: 76 or 80 or 85
    4: 86 or 88
    5: 90 or 95
    6: 96 or 100

The level 76, 86, and 88 options cover the big increases in LI DPS/Tactical from 75 to 76 and 85 to 86 plus an intermediate 88 for early HD.

All barters would also offer to barter a small number of marks per token, rate increasing with tier. LIs would be unbound as well and could be sold on the AH (although you can only barter for your own class types.) Tokens could be sold on the AH.

Loot tables after Moria would be changed to drop 1 token instead of an LI. (Tiny performance bonus in that this would eliminate the check for LI class and type.)
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    This would be the best way to clear this up. Create six types of unbound tokens that do NOT go into the wallet. They stack to 100 in inventory and can be sold on the AH. Add barter NPCs for these in several main hubs (Bree, CG, Lanuch, Galtrev, Stangard, Harwick, Snowbourn, Aldburg, Helm's Deep, Calenglad, and DA) who detect the players class and offer LIs for that class. Like the melding tab for the Relic Master, you only get offered barters that you can equip.

The breakdown would be something like this chart, with a cost of 10 tokens for the lower level and 20 for the higher (10/15/20 for tier 3).

Tier: Barter for A or B (or C)
    ---- ---------------------
    1: 60 or 65
    2: 70 or 75
    3: 76 or 80 or 85
    4: 86 or 88
    5: 90 or 95
    6: 96 or 100

The level 76, 86, and 88 options cover the big increases in LI DPS/Tactical from 75 to 76 and 85 to 86 plus an intermediate 88 for early HD.

All barters would also offer to barter a small number of marks per token, rate increasing with tier. LIs would be unbound as well and could be sold on the AH (although you can only barter for your own class types.) Tokens could be sold on the AH.

Loot tables after Moria would be changed to drop 1 token instead of an LI. (Tiny performance bonus in that this would eliminate the check for LI class and type.)

/signed, however,
    I want them in the wallet and not for sale on AH. Perhaps just a generic LI token for trade in, any tokens/any levels, adjust prices for level/ age of item, ex.. x3-5 for 2age, x10 for 1 age, etc... when ever, any level idea. not account bound, bound to character (this part is important)

Quote Originally Posted by R_C View Post
    /signed, however,
    I want them in the wallet and not for sale on AH. Perhaps just a generic LI token for trade in, any tokens/any levels, adjust prices for level/ age of item, ex.. x3-5 for 2age, x10 for 1 age, etc... when ever, any level idea. not account bound, bound to character (this part is important)
    why bind them at all the li's that drop in your bags now are not bound.

/signed
    Erendil 50 Hunter Rank 7, Mavellen 45 Warden; Officers of Disciples
    Ragaroth Warleader Rank 7, Marhawk Stalker Rank 5; Members of Cuddle Squad
    Other Characters: Arthilius - Captain, Arthilias - Guardian,
    Claireth - Runekeeper, Harbuckle - Burglar, Lothlirien - Hunter

./signed. This would make things so, so, so, so, so much easier and so, so, so, so, so, so much neater.
    Caralie Carlin of Arkenstone
    "There is suffering in the light; in excess, it burns. Flame is hostile to the wing.
    To burn and yet to fly, that is the miracle of genius." -- Victor Hugo