We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to change or cancel subscription in browser store?

Hi,
    I'd like to cancel my current subscription but I just don't see where I could do it in the browser LOTRO store. The help page shows screenshots from the in-game shop, which doesn't seem to function atm. Any ideas?

I don't think you can manage your subscription from the store (I might be wrong about that). As far as I know you manage your LOTRO subscription and account at

https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by HacyHo View Post
    I don't think you can manage your subscription from the store (I might be wrong about that). As far as I know you manage your LOTRO subscription and account at

https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php
    It was changed a time ago, now you manage your subscriptions from the in-game store.

Steps:

1) Open the in-game store (temporarely it open in an external browser, not in the same screen that LOTRO game client).

2) In the upper right window go to "Manage Subscriptions".

3) Now the window list your subscriptions, go to "Details".

4) In the new windiow go to "Hold or cancel".

5) Use the "Confirm" button if you want to cancel the subscription renewal. From this page: "Canceling a subscription will cause it not to renew. If you cancel the subscription, it will continue until the end of the current period. On that date, the subscription will expire and not be invoiced again."

Sergio :-)
    Last edited by Olgomil; Apr 21 2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Thanks, found it

Quote Originally Posted by dr_frey View Post
    Thanks, found it
    Your welcome.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!