We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #8

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacontm. Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, April 27th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Drinking and setting off fireworks. A match made in heaven!
    Gyes, et al
    Monarch, Paladins of Asheron
    Arkenstone

My characters will try to do as much of Scavenger Hunt as possible!

rushing through memories of no quest tracker, hours of questing, and going back to zones they haven't seen in years.

I'll be doing the scavenger hunt and catching up on the Epic story, as well as getting my main to capand leveling my alt main some more. I have been neglecting my toons due to medical issues and a death in the family.
    I might also go back and take my alt main or one of my lower level alts through the Bingo story since I only did it on my main so far.
    Andirien and Saelarwen on Gladden
    Adirien, Andiria, Andirien, and Fanoraen on Brandywine
    Adanarien, Aedanwen, Andiralen, Andirawen, Angraroth, and Asina on Crickhollow

Reminiscing, singing old drinking songs, and dancing on tables!

Another Week - another chance
    Member of the Vocal Minority

Hunting scavengers

What are your characters doing to celebrate 10 years of Lord of the Rings Online?#

Dreaming of the day when they'll be high enough level to complete the Scavenger Hunt

there is a mistype in the weekly coupon listed in the Beacon. for the regen food, it should be ?FIELDSNACK not FIELDNSACK
    "The Weekly Coupon gets you Regeneration Food x1 with the code FIELDNSACK! 1/Account"
    Andirien and Saelarwen on Gladden
    Adirien, Andiria, Andirien, and Fanoraen on Brandywine
    Adanarien, Aedanwen, Andiralen, Andirawen, Angraroth, and Asina on Crickhollow

This anniversary I shall be looking into the problem of generating more hours per day so I can play, unlike last year.

Passing out.

After drinking the mead and whatever else someone puts in front of us, obviously.

What are your characters doing to celebrate 10 years of Lord of the Rings Online?

They'll be checking out the 10th Anniversary celebrations.

Grinding

What are your characters doing to celebrate 10 years of Lord of the Rings Online?

Pantless questing (don't worry, my in-game characters will still be wearing pants)

My characters are helping friends' characters that are new to LOTRO

Sharing pies and drinks, reliving old memories with old friends and telling children the heroic tales of my adventures before shooing them off my lawn.
    Chickening Around the LotRO Webcomic

Drinking, dancing and laughing of course!

Completing content. More content! Even more content!

Thumbs up

Revisiting the places we have been in our old screenshots.

Doing the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt! which is fun reminds of the first time i went these places! also for LOTRO's 10th year preparing for the great race!
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I love the idea of the scavenger hunt, but will probably wait on it until another year when my 10 characters can make the trip themselves.

Also, because while I promised myself and my terribly old computer I wouldn't do the firework grind for a steed again...Dude that steed.

I will be smoking lots of pipe weed(primarily dragons breath), drinking plenty of ale and getting blinded by the firework displays.

Going to the racegrounds in Bree and the Shire. I love horse racing!

Smile

Doing Scavenger Hunt and partaking in as much of the festival as i can all while leveling up my lower level characters

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast