We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Scavenger Hunt Quest Reward Pictures

So it appears you can only do the 1st and 2nd year scavenger hunt quests this week. Here's the pics of the rewards. I will try to post more pics as the weeks go on.

Here's the link to my Google Photos album with some more pics: https://goo.gl/photos/5f2nBH6DsR73RzYx6

Farmer Maggot's Dog tome (1st Year)

Stone of Erech (1st Year)

Bill the Pony tome (2nd Year)

Little Old Man Willow (2nd Year) - His branches are constantly moving and swaying in the breeze.
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; Apr 20 2017 at 02:14 AM.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

/bookmark - thanks for posting!
    Valadan
    Champion, Gladden

"The road goes ever on and on..."

Thanks for posting those.

On a side note, what wallpaper is that in the 1st and 3rd pics? I love it!
    "It is better to be present with ten men....than absent with ten thousand"
    Daenith Erlundir ~ of Landroval
    Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Daenith View Post
    Thanks for posting those.

On a side note, what wallpaper is that in the 1st and 3rd pics? I love it!
    The Rohan style wall texture. It's bought at the Belfalas housing areas.

Bill the Pony is the Rank 9 horse? k.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

really great stuff!

hey, do you know what the scrap of paper reward is for? I didn't see anyplace to barter.

Quote Originally Posted by ElanorFb View Post
    really great stuff!

hey, do you know what the scrap of paper reward is for? I didn't see anyplace to barter.
    No clue. I am saving them for now though. Who knows.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

I like that Old Man Willow decoration. Too bad it doesn't have little hobbit feet sticking out of it lol.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Here's the Year Three rewards:

The Raven Pet (default name: Quoth - pretty good!)

Dwarf Well (From Chamber of the Crossroads in Moria)
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; Apr 27 2017 at 12:57 PM.

Nice!
    Thank you for posting the pictures!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

I fixed the pictures. Had taken the URLs from the wrong place. Should work now

They should have put a cover on the well if you can look and see grass a couple fleet down.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    So, years ago, I stole the name Quoth [the Raven] from Terry Pratchett for my LM bird.

Now SSG have stolen my stolen bird name for their own use.

Man, I tell you: there's just no honour amongst Thieves...

Hehe, actually, the origins of the line "Quoth the Raven: Nevermore." come from a poem written by Edgar Allan Poe called "The Raven" a long time ago. Full text: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poe...s/detail/48860

There's also a pretty haunting, but cool, version of Saruman / the late, great Sir Christopher Lee, reciting it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefliMlEzZ8

So I think its pretty clever of SSG to make "Quoth" be the default name for the raven cosmetic pet- and I find it quite funny XD
    Phantion no longer has a character named Phantion in-game. He transferred to Landroval.

Year 4 Scavenger Hunt Rewards

Year 4 rewards:

Tarkrip Clan Shield (Back cosmetic, currently a placeholder graphic that looks like Shield of the Ithilien Winter. I'll post the picture when it's fixed/patched)

Banner of the Paths of the Dead
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; May 04 2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Updated image with high res textures

Quote Originally Posted by Willowisp View Post
    They should have put a cover on the well if you can look and see grass a couple fleet down.

Exactly! Or at least a black circle at the bottom so it looks deep.

Ok I know this isn't the Show your Cosmetic thread but I have to ask; what chest, boots and sword is that?
    Landroval, formerly of Riddermark
    Daerrandir (Champion) Daerendir (Hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticNightmare View Post
    Ok I know this isn't the Show your Cosmetic thread but I have to ask; what chest, boots and sword is that?
    Ithilwigil is the weapon. From Tower of Orthanc.
    Chest is Coat of Faramir's Faithful from bartering 20 Morgul Crests in Eastern Gondor instance barter.
    Boots are Boots of the Nadhin, can be bartered for in Dol Amroth or gotten as random loot from landscape mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Here's the Year Three rewards:

Dwarf Well (From Chamber of the Crossroads in Moria)

Really nice stuff! could you tell what sword you are using in the first pic? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Really nice stuff! could you tell what sword you are using in the first pic? Thanks
    Though question wasn't directed at me, there are several swords that share that appearance and one of them is a guaranteed bind-on-acquire drop from defeating the troll/gorthorog bosses in Urugarth inside the closed stone-walled arena.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    I answered in the post just before yours...

Also, sorry everyone for not updating this thread with the pics. I got sort of involved with leveling my hunter on Evernight to 105 and equipping him. That coupled with raiding kinda took all my time. Department of Strategery (highly recommended!) has pics of all the stuff now.

I may update the thread with my own pics when I get the time as I've already completed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    Though question wasn't directed at me, there are several swords that share that appearance and one of them is a guaranteed bind-on-acquire drop from defeating the troll/gorthorog bosses in Urugarth inside the closed stone-walled arena.

Do you happen to know of any others? that share it? not sure I have the time to grind in CD