We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think Seize the moment can proc only from javelin gambits, not from javelin skills like marked or diminished target. Induction buff is only 20%, in common raid setup it buffs only minstrel or RK healer or hunter/red RK dps, it depends in which group you are, either in dps or tank/support group. Yellow LM does not benefit from this buff lot. Ranged Resounding Challenge deal less damage without blue trait Bane of Shadow - 20% light damage.
    You are right, dps in yellow is not bad, if you are doing red dps rotation and double mitigation debuff is sometimes handy too, it can be option for wardens without +3dot pulse set or Revered warden earring.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    I think Seize the moment can proc only from javelin gambits, not from javelin skills like marked or diminished target. Induction buff is only 20%, in common raid setup it buffs only minstrel or RK healer or hunter/red RK dps, it depends in which group you are, either in dps or tank/support group. Yellow LM does not benefit from this buff lot. Ranged Resounding Challenge deal less damage without blue trait Bane of Shadow - 20% light damage.
    You are right, dps in yellow is not bad, if you are doing red dps rotation and double mitigation debuff is sometimes handy too, it can be option for wardens without +3dot pulse set or Revered warden earring.
    Yeah sorry it is only -20% inductions, my mistake.
    Seize the moment can proc from every single ranged skill and any assailment gambit. (I've used it many times so I'm sure). Although I'm not sure it procs or not from resounding challenge (build with melee stance) cause I never use it.
    Ranged Resounding challenge deals same damage cause you can use the passive + the traits for ranged damage which increases this particular gambit, and also it has a proc chance for an extra bleed (although 2nd bleed is common damage iirc), so average damage of this skill is greater than in red line.

But yeah, in yellow line you rely a lot in seize the moment so you tend to spam all javelin skills possible in order to get a viable damage output building gambits only with the proc active, but it's a risk cause if you use all your non gambit skills and still it doesn't proc... you're gonna be left with having to manually build all gambits and do less damage than in red line with each one which is a bad combination. But in flash fights (30-40s) It's common to do more damage in yellow than in red if you proc Seize the moment fast, cause you're gonna put every bleed in 15-20s max and it's gonna ramp up quicker.
    My point anyways, was that even if you lose dps (which you most probably will), the dps you lose is greatly compensated by the increased dps of your fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    Yeah sorry it is only -20% inductions, my mistake.
    Seize the moment can proc from every single ranged skill and any assailment gambit. (I've used it many times so I'm sure). Although I'm not sure it procs or not from resounding challenge (build with melee stance) cause I never use it.
    Ranged Resounding challenge deals same damage cause you can use the passive + the traits for ranged damage which increases this particular gambit, and also it has a proc chance for an extra bleed (although 2nd bleed is common damage iirc), so average damage of this skill is greater than in red line.

But yeah, in yellow line you rely a lot in seize the moment so you tend to spam all javelin skills possible in order to get a viable damage output building gambits only with the proc active, but it's a risk cause if you use all your non gambit skills and still it doesn't proc... you're gonna be left with having to manually build all gambits and do less damage than in red line with each one which is a bad combination. But in flash fights (30-40s) It's common to do more damage in yellow than in red if you proc Seize the moment fast, cause you're gonna put every bleed in 15-20s max and it's gonna ramp up quicker.
    My point anyways, was that even if you lose dps (which you most probably will), the dps you lose is greatly compensated by the increased dps of your fellows.
    You are right with Seize the Moment, tooltip say "Critical hits with javelin gambits have 50% chance to reset" but it works also from ranged gambit builders and javelin skills, but not from ranged autoattacks. I didn't notice it before, I am using yellow line only in Caverns for Etherfang boss fight.
    When Seize the Moment proc, I have sometimes annoying gambit builder and mastery skill lag, do you have same experince?´

My Ranged Resounding Challenge has higher light damage in red, than in yellow, because I am traiting 25% ranged damage in red specialization too.
    Last edited by Krindel; Oct 10 2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3