We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am still the best
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    I am still the best
    I am playing on this server now. That makes you the 2nd best.

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan11 View Post
    Great comebacks are time consuming and require a lot of skill.

Disgraceful is r14 and on his way to 15 as we speak, catch me if you can.
    Hahahaha.
    As we speak!
    Hahahaha.
    Like Father, like son.

Not much ever changes really. Creeps still cowardly hugging grams. Yawn. Seriously? 12 creeps hug 1 shotters when only me a minnie and a burg only freeps on. Grow some and learn some skill, and one of those creeps was a rnk 15 scared BA.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Gratz on rank Esquire Althainy, Blackarrow-foe
    Hoe
    Hoe
    Hoe
    Well deserved!
    Sorry for the delay, but Gratz on rank Cali-wise, Mother of Althainy.
    Very well deserved too!
    Like Mother, Like Son.

''You see, only people who complain about people getting ranks are people who are unable to get ranks themself, doesn't matter why. Maybe they cant play, maybe noone wants to play with them & they cant play.''

Welcome back Alakin, I hope to see your scaled burg in the 'moors soon.
    Forewarned is forearmed

Dead rats all over the place last night, special thanks to monstreous-1 and minamata's frvr for informing on creep's locations

Quote Originally Posted by Justafreep View Post
    Dead rats all over the place last night, special thanks to monstreous-1 and minamata's frvr for informing on creep's locations
    http://i66.tinypic.com/282f0ut.jpg

GranCru for President!
    Micckey for General
    Noal for Defense secretary

And you Evel, you can be my Valentine.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Hmmm, Lotro is still running. Who would have thunk it now Sauron's ring got rekt.

Nice action we had today morning in the relic wars. We did it Boys, grats (Arancalad)

Evernight Pvmp

Why has it come to stacks of def and wl with their rat-ify-ing Son's the Black Arrow at Lug bd hmm ? It's entire groups of 15 freeps DPS just attacking same BA's who will pop evade then let deiler pop triumphant spirit evil version not switching to he WL or put pressure on the def, is this exploiting is thsi clubbing?

Everyone so proud of their teal gear that they attempt to solo all day to enforce their ego being zerged 75% of the time Why is this? Like I dont understand why if you know you not good in moor's to survive most pounces to even venture alone, when entire creepside is zerging any free man women child they say ( child = hobbit ).

Im big qq because everyone has to much ego play as a team and double fraid them back. the creepside put's pride aside and laughs i discord as they zerg us because they work as a team?

Where is the love? why do we have bears trolling raid's ? Why aren't any LM chain cc the raid or at least applying mint benediction on entire craid since they only come in hordes.

It's honestly very upsetting, there are new players in moor's really attempting to become good but, have full raid's teaching them Lug grams is action? explain someone why we have burg' using 1 skill CCDG then disappearing if it doesn't work but watch in stealth and come back steal kb?

Explain why 2 warg's will both Hip's if they feel your to strong as challenge then suddenly reappear on river of ta coming right at you with wl def spider and BA REAVERS HORDE

so much potential, but all this shiny individual PvE gear is breaking the tiniest string oF unity the freepside has left.

It makes no sense why you can 30 creeps and 30 freeps but only 15 freeps in a group maybe not even raid just seperate 6 man's, it's really sad.

we have mini's dps'ing we have guard's in yellow Fighting as if this is old cap, but rlly clubbing, have a blueline r15 cappy that cant defeat any creep that hits him is r15

I dont care abt the clubber's tbh in all truth every raid a lug is close to a club since mos the freeps creeps dc anyway and easy sweeping kills,

I wake up in morning no coffee and get 6 soliloquy of spirit on me soon as I walk on gv steps like cmon why is this going on ?

and another thing, scaled freeps has roughly 30k elss mastery than unscale geared freep's so why why do we have scaled 105 freeps still, we shouldnt even be using old set bonus'es but we are because the dif si so minor and the moor's can be such easy mode the loss of stat's is trivial enough to enough

For freep and Creep ooc especially creep OOC you need to stop calling for help anytime you die and shouting everyone you see out , like why is it that serious, warg's why run why is being defeated that serious, spider's I wont say names but this monster player ( lmao ) this spider's will burrow for like 10 minutes just to be defeated anyway all the while yelping in OOC for help, why do you hide and run away anytime see a freep or creep being defeated isnt that serious you guys are really really over doing this and making everyone view the pvp pathetically for lack o freeps with a fighting heart

You see a player good at your class and you ask advice = fan boy : I cry tear's for the mother's of the soldiers lost in this senseless war bu i still everyday when enter middle earth play because I like the war, but cmon we have to do better as a whole, this is directly aimed at Freep OOC.

All I want is for King mikkye and Princess Ligi to reclaim TR for the free peoples and actually defend it again
    Last edited by mikkye; Feb 19 2018 at 01:53 AM.

Hello Evernight.

How are you all doing ?

I am here as after my previous experience with LOTRO 1 year ago i am really wonder if its worth to click INSTALL. Thare are any big changes since feb 2017 ? I would be really greatfull for some infos.

Best regards:
    Noz.

Thanks for info.

It cannot be worse that in SOA or i cannot imagine worse But still we played it to some degree.(being constantly perma stunned by loremasters been type of playing).

I am interested that its any new content since FEB 2018 like lets say:

-New map? ( i know about osgiliath)
    -New super game mechanics like audicity?
    -Another "balanced" classes like Beorings.
    -New skills for wargs.
    -Change from Mortal combat style of pvp.

In general anything interesting changes?

Cheers.

EDIT:
    From what i can see forums are pretty dead. That doen't look good to be honest.

bk to the dark side

Hello fellow creepsies pavou here bk from the grave any old en tribes active just wondering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2