We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 20 And Still No PVMP Armour Refresh

Its been what, two/three years since we got a refresh of the Moors PvMP set? I seem to recollect a Dev promising sometime before Update 19 that we could expect something around Update 19.2, but alas nothing happened. Two level cap increases have been and gone, and still we are stuck with shabby and old Tier 7 Essence armour sets. As for cloaks and jewellery sets - must have been getting on for 5 years since they got a refresh. The Rank 15 Cloak should be the best in game given the unique multi-year effort it takes to acquire, but is currently relegated to a cosmetic item.
    Last edited by Yand; Mar 20 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yand View Post
    The Rank 15 Cloak should be the best in game given the unique multi-year effort it takes to acquire, but is currently relegated to a cosmetic item.

Agree with the TS on all points. I am afraid we aren't getting any pvp updates until U21 when the new level cap comes...And this is actually the best case scenario.

http://pogonina.com
    I'm not a fraid.

The Rank 15 Cloak should be the best in game given the unique multi-year effort it takes to acquire, but is currently relegated to a cosmetic item.

Make freep auda passive like creeps auda. Jobs done.
    Cloaks, LI, offhands etc. took Devs time.
    They dont have resources for PvP i guess = it will be cosmetic.
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

Well the CM did say that there would be no pvmp updates until u20 has released. That was said around u19-19.2. Even if they did have plans for changes in updates between 20 and 21, I'd say they are probably damage and health % increases that will continue to have no effect.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

I can't believe that it would be too hard to simply update stats on some of the items that already exist for the ettens, no need for new stuff, just update what currently exists...
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

Off course what I'd really like to see is an increase in the Rank 15 cap. Imagine how much money Standing Stones would make from all those R15s buying store-bought renown buffs for a year.

unique multi-year effort it takes to acquire
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Armdyl View Post
    Well the CM did say that there would be no pvmp updates until u20 has released. That was said around u19-19.2. Even if they did have plans for changes in updates between 20 and 21, I'd say they are probably damage and health % increases that will continue to have no effect.
    I really, really hope so! That's what we've been needing all these years, MORE morale increases!

Bring on the 1,000,000 Creep morale pools!

Leader of Hysteria

LOL
    Do you really not know or just fishing for reactions?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    LOL
    Do you really not know or just fishing for reactions?
    No the best cloak has to be from picking flowers. Fooking florists.

The Rank 15 Cloak should be the best in game given the unique multi-year effort it takes to acquire

Off course what I'd really like to see is an increase in the Rank 15 cap. Imagine how much money Standing Stones would make from all those R15s buying store-bought renown buffs for a year.
    As opposed to all those rank 15s running 24 man raids to take OPs and zerg solos for a year.
    Team Milt.

More than half the servers are gone. PvMP was never a focus and with the game being closer to the end, then to the beginning, it never will be.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#ff0000]Darkrain / [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]Ghostdog[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

The armor should not be updated. All it would do would set off another round of extreme imbalance. Not saying things are great now, but just leave the armor as it is.

Just make an audacity essence...problem solved.

so cute, people still play this game and think the devs or anyone for that matter actually cares.