We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ticket Open for 24 days....and Counting

First, let me say that I am a VIP but my in-game help offers no option for in-game tickets. Hence, I used the standing stone ticket portal.

Having said this, I've had a ticket open for 24 days now. The ticket ID is 1756. The fix is easy. I have PM'd the customer service manager -- with no response. I sent a message via FB. I opened a second ticket that has also not been addressed.

I am at my wits' end. I have no idea what a person needs to do to get Standing Stone to respond to them, much less help them.

This is very disturbing, frustrating, and upsetting.

I don't expect an especially quick turnaround but 24 days is just nonsense. Also, I have had no indication that anyone will ever address the ticket.

If anyone has another avenue to try and contact support (with success) -- please let me know.

help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us is the only way to file tickets which don't fall in categories you get when pressing F7.
    I'm astounded you've been waiting so long for response but watching the current Paypal fiasco, it shouldn't really surprise me.

I've seen ppl posting phone numbers in the forums but whether they are valid St Stone Customer Support numbers I have no idea.

My personal opinion as always.

I am sure that Standing Stone Games has your tickets. They do not have a solution that resolves your problem. Hence the tickets are still open.

If it was an easy fix it would have been done in a week or less.

From where I sit. SSG is having some difficulty in the billing, taking payments, authentication, updating account status since they broke the connection with Warner Brothers.

Back many years ago, Turbine was a game development house just like Standing Stone Games. They partnered with Microsoft to do all the messy details such as customer service, game masters, billing, accounting, authentication and payment. When they went fully independent, there were a lot of issues. I vaguely recall it took Turbine a year or more to create their own version of what Microsoft had provided for them.

SSG is going thru a very similar process right now. Trying to replace what Warner Brothers - Turbine provided for them. They do have help in the form of Daybreak Games. Hopefully they can get it all sorted out in six month - June time frame. It may take the entire year of 2017 to get all the wrinkles and kinks out. Fortunately they are better off than Turbine was many years ago because they have a customer service and game master organization.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thank you both for your response. I appreciate all/any feedback.

However --- Yula, I have to respectfully disagree.

My problem is that I need the Hytbold letter sent to me to start that quest chain (never received). I am fairly certain this is an easy fix.

Also, it's problematic that I am VIP and have zero access to in-game help -- but that's not even the ticket that I submitted. I just want the hytbold letter which should in no way take 24 days (and counting) to get.

I get that they might be experiencing some problems but I am also certain that my ticket is being ignored entirely.....and might continue to to be ignored indefinitely. If they saw the ticket and didn't know how to address the issue, they should send an email letting me know that they are working on it. I've never received anything.

Also, I think I've been fairly patient so far and I should be able to receive a response within a decent amount of time.

So I finally took care of the problem.

As I mentioned previously, I am a VIP but had no access to in-game help. I figured this might be related to using a MAC. More specifically, on my MAC, in-game help only allowed me to either check FAQ or report a bug. There were no buttons to file a ticket. I downloaded Windows 7 to a Bootcamp partition and then downloaded the game. Once I logged in, I was able to file in-game tickets. Once I filed the in-game ticket, a GM responded within minutes. All is sorted now.

This tells me that contacting SSG through their online help portal is still problematic but in-game help (if you can get it) is great!

NOPE, in game ticket help is just as terrible as email contact. Been waiting a week for an issue that takes 4 minutes to resolve.

I do not know what the people who are supposed to monitor ticket submissions are doing
    but i think they may all be dead or at least on a big drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by crushemall View Post
    NOPE, in game ticket help is just as terrible as email contact. Been waiting a week for an issue that takes 4 minutes to resolve.

I do not know what the people who are supposed to monitor ticket submissions are doing
    but i think they may all be dead or at least on a big drunk.
    They are handling other tickets. There are not enough Game Masters to handle all the tickets. Another issue which may apply in your case. It could be that the Game Masters do not have any way to fix your issue at the moment.

Out of curiosity what is it that you asked the Game Masters to do for you?
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.