We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Maiemarwyn Tribute Tonight! Saturday 3/18/27 7pm Central

It’s with a heavy heart that we at The Meaning of Haste share that our great friend and former kin leader, Maiemarwyn, has passed away.

Maie was bright, funny and had a beautiful spirit. She made the game so much more fun and Arkenstone a much better place for many years. More importantly, she was a great friend, mom and person.

We’ll miss you. Maie. Whether it was kicking tail in the Ettenmoors, going out of your way to help your many friends or just goofing around, you touched a lot of people with your presence.

In honour of Maiemarwyn we will be gathering tonight in The Moores at Osgiliath at 7pm-8pm Central in hopes that both sides will be able to pay tribute to her.

She spent a lot of time in the Moores so we figured it would be awesome to make this happen. Hopefully a cease fire can be established for this short period of time.

Thank you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000409be/01008/signature.png]Tibernoft[/charsig]
    Tibernoft 65 Hunter,Witterquick 65 Captain,Prysmos 65 Lore-Master,Kytron 65 Burglar
    Arclyte 65 Rune Keeper,Ramak 65 Guard,Draculan 65 Champion,Thornak 65 Minstrel
    Cryotek 65 Warden,"Dont knock masterbation! It's sex with someone I love !

Unhappy

My condolences to her family and friends. It feels like being in a bad movie...
    May she be in a better place now.

~ Sizzlac
    Hi ich bin der Socke.
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang.

OMG! I haven't been in game or on the forums this week so I missed seeing this. This is devastating. RIP Maie.
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun