We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

War horse Hide/skin

Something I would like to see is a horse hide like the Prized Eglan-horse. also with it's bridle and saddle, just without the tailband.
    Please consider adding this skin to our list.
    Thank you
    Tiamira formally of Nimrodel

Appaloosa

Actually thats in general the typical color pattern of the appaloosa horse. Maybe they could add that and/or in general add a new horse with similiar color, but a new horse design not the old ones with the bad tails. Maybe even redesign some of the old ones at least... the tail always bothered me when looking at the pre rohan horses.

I actually wished that they did a bit more with the war steeds, in terms of cosmetic hides. There are so many horse coats and variations in markings, etc. out there. It would even be awesome to possibly get the skins of the regular horses that are already in-game transferred to warsteed coats.
    "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are of evil." -Gandalf ROTK
    "Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime" -Andrew Lloyd Webber
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001c0dcd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]