We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13

    +25% Legendary Item XP Tome

    So I received one of these somewhere, and I have no idea where. I looked on the store and on the AH, and I don't see them anywhere. Any ideas where to get more of them?

  2. #2
    My guess is a hobbit giftbox
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13
    Are there any other items that give LI XP boosts?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinenut View Post
    Are there any other items that give LI XP boosts?
    Guilded cooks can make some types of tea and coffee (the recipies need to be bought from the cooks guild) that increase LI item xp. The best versions at tier 8 and 9 give +30% item xp, but they have a 3 day cooldown before you can use them again. There are also +20% versions with a 2 day cooldown and +10% versions with a 1 day cooldown.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    4,927
    There are also store items that give 100% and 200% LI XP boost 1 hour along with regular XP boost from kills and quests (and war steed XP if you've gotten to 71+ and run the epic for a war steed). Tome of Extraordinary Experience in 100 and 200 versions.

    You'll find Heritage Runes in loot and also get some from completing quests and deeds as well as from refining high tier relics for shards.

    If you're under level 65, don't sweat trying to get your LIs levelled up to max yet. You'll find new ones with better DPS faster than you can level the old ones.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    There are also store items that give 100% and 200% LI XP boost 1 hour along with regular XP boost from kills and quests (and war steed XP if you've gotten to 71+ and run the epic for a war steed). Tome of Extraordinary Experience in 100 and 200 versions.

    You'll find Heritage Runes in loot and also get some from completing quests and deeds as well as from refining high tier relics for shards.

    If you're under level 65, don't sweat trying to get your LIs levelled up to max yet. You'll find new ones with better DPS faster than you can level the old ones.
    I've been using the Stone of the Tortoise to disable EXP gain so I don't out-level zones. Will the Tome of Extraordinary Experience work with the Stone? I'd like to keep leveling EXP turned off but LI EXP accelerated. I'm having a lot of fun breaking down LIs and building them back up stronger.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinenut View Post
    I've been using the Stone of the Tortoise to disable EXP gain so I don't out-level zones. Will the Tome of Extraordinary Experience work with the Stone? I'd like to keep leveling EXP turned off but LI EXP accelerated. I'm having a lot of fun breaking down LIs and building them back up stronger.
    I've never used the tortoise stone, so no idea. The Stone says it only disables character XP from kills and quests.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload