We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gimme dem shinies ... you keep dem nasty lore and story

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Unfortunately, something came up with our build overnight, so we're looking at not-Monday for the update. Still on track to release Update 20 next week though.
    so... any new word on the rep accelerator situation? are we supposed to buy some stacks before the update to profit from rising prices (which would be obviously unfair) or wont the prices rise or will there be a levellimit for the old items and new ones implemented which makes prebuying a bad idea?
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are tentatively planning to release U20 next week, if everything this week falls into place.
    I must've missed the rationale for it so i apologise, but why the burglar track treasure change? This was put in a while back so what's the problem with it now?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Release-Notes

Not too impressed either with the rep accelerator change but then it's my own fault for not acquiring marks and medallions easily. Oh well, Mass Effect is out soon

the post you linked to is over 2 years old

Also in case anyone missed it, U20 (in theory) goes live tomorrow.

Get ready for U20?
    Look at this, it wll be awsome update indeed

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    Get ready for U20?

Nice, I had bartered 2000 of them and I thought I was prepared.

Just checked how much most of the recent quest packs were, 795LP, checked how many I had and LOL'd when I saw it was 796. I've gone VIP for a month (again) so got 500 more that way, probably take it slow like I usually do rather than try and finish it in a fortnight before VIP runs out.

With the new Featured Instance rotation being changed to a different set of instances tomorrow, will it change from Haudh Valandil tomorrow or will we have to wait a whole week?

Because HV is cancer.
    Samuel

Finland, having a costume party with Jon Sandheaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty-Panner View Post
    I must've missed the rationale for it so i apologise, but why the burglar track treasure change? This was put in a while back so what's the problem with it now?

I wasn't sure what that particular patch note meant, so I took my burg out and tested how the tracking skills work at present. In the first pic below, both skills are activated (track treasure and track ore nodes), but only the one I activated first, seemed to show the appropriate target in radar. When I disabled that one, the other skill started tracking normally (pic 2).

So, the rationale probably is that there has been a situation where you thought you were tracking both types of things but were actually only tracking one of them. That should get fixed in the update.

EDIT: sorry, the pics are quite dark. They always appear darker on this forum even though I adjust the brightness etc. And they are taken in what's probably the worst place possible .. Nan Dhelu .. at night

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    With the new Featured Instance rotation being changed to a different set of instances tomorrow, will it change from Haudh Valandil tomorrow or will we have to wait a whole week?

Because HV is cancer.
    If it follows the same format as previous rotations, it will change when the servers come back up and the update is live.
    Apes are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey

Get ready for U20?

And now imagine they were bind to char after the update.

I would shout out a big "lol".

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    If it follows the same format as previous rotations, it will change when the servers come back up and the update is live.
    Cheers!
    Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by WorrBinpike View Post

You know, my bags look very similar, and I think it would be the best thing that could happen - for the game. It won't happen though, I doubt they would even be bound to account.
    Apes are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey

Quote Originally Posted by WorrBinpike View Post

Why people always make thing harder for anothers ???
    You really want them to be Bound on Account ???

All those I have for myself btw.
    If I want golds i will sell my 30+ Ithlien essences in my vault

This rising price in skirmish camp will impact for casual/new players/soloers/low level players.
    But SSG want that, so i let it be Not even mention about cries babies, who stoped +10 tier LI(5free+5)

Enjoy landscape grind everyone. U20 is coming :-)
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

I'm looking forward to the update, it sounds good enough in general and my ride around the new landscape on Bullroarer was not bad at all. The atmosphere around the black gate was spot on.

I just noticed this item on the release notes;

- You will no longer see any mobs above level 105 (until Update 21).

What? The landscape mobs are already so easy to kill you don't have to look, and they are generally what, 105/106/107? Does the landscape stuff really need to be made any easier?

Also, how does this affect the raid/instances? Don't they all have level 105+ mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex53 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the update, it sounds good enough in general and my ride around the new landscape on Bullroarer was not bad at all. The atmosphere around the black gate was spot on.

I just noticed this item on the release notes;

- You will no longer see any mobs above level 105 (until Update 21).

What? The landscape mobs are already so easy to kill you don't have to look, and they are generally what, 105/106/107? Does the landscape stuff really need to be made any easier?

Also, how does this affect the raid/instances? Don't they all have level 105+ mobs?

Generally speaking, we don't see mobs above level cap anywhere in game, and if we do, it's a bug. I was in a bugged Amon sul skirmish last week (thnik it was that one, though may have been Deep Way) - one minute we had a level 32 orc and then a level 117 Brother's of Destruction Was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Generally speaking, we don't see mobs above level cap anywhere in game, and if we do, it's a bug. I was in a bugged Amon sul skirmish last week (thnik it was that one, though may have been Deep Way) - one minute we had a level 32 orc and then a level 117 Brother's of Destruction Was interesting.
    When level cap was 50, plenty of places had 50+ mobs. All the area between Barad Gularan and The Rift was full of 50+ mobs (giants, etc). The trash mobs in raids themselves have often been above the level cap at the time. I definitely didn't see it as strange that some landscape mobs in NI were 106 or 107 (mainly the firestarters).

But more to the point, none of it hit me as making the game too hard, if anything lowering the level is another step towards making it too easy.

But SSG want that, so i let it be Not even mention about cries babies, who stoped +10 tier LI(5free+5)
    Yeah because you l337 kids need +10 legacy levels to take on existing content.....
    <A sig goes here>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2