We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: UI Skin Assets

UI Skin Assets

I've recently started playing again since an absence and discovered that I need to update my UI skin.

1) Is the Update 14 skin pack the most recent skin asset pack released?

2) Are we going to get an updated skin pack for update 20?

3) Do we currently have a dev handling the skin asset releases like Narel used to?

Thumbs up

I hope a new UI pack is released as well. I maintain my own personal skin that uses custom portrait frames, and I just encountered a player with a frame that isn't covered in the U14 skin pack. It was dark brownish and had flowers all over. I want to be able to remap it as I have for all the others (VIP, Anniversary, winter, etc).
    ~ if you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'please', then I'll say 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes' ~

For anyone else that was wondering, a skin pack for U20 was released on LotROInterface: http://lotrointerface.com/downloads/...nningPack.html
    ~ if you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'please', then I'll say 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes' ~

Tybur is offline Quality Assurance - Standing Stone Games

U20 UI Skin Art Pack

As mentioned, the official Update 20 Skinning pack can now be found on LOTROInterface.

Hmm sorry, what is this? New UI layouts? :O
    Safe travels o7
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Earlier, someone in World Chat mentioned that the new Cook recipes from The Wastes have 7 ingredients. Six normal cooking ingredients (the stuff we've been using all this time) and one of the new Journals. However, this 7th item exceeds the normal Crafting Panel's, right side Ingredient List space (a 2 column by 3 row table), so this 7th ingredient is not shown. I do not know if this affects any other profession's recipes. Please note that I cannot confirm if this is true; thus I'm passing along a rumor right now.

So anyone using a UI replacement skin might want to double-check that their Crafting Panel is displaying everything.

For those making or updating a skin, you might want to add more space to the Ingredient List's table size (2x4? 3x3?).