We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    in my bank account the charge has been in the "pending" list since i placed the order, should i just use a credit card or will this mess up even more.. i just want the damn perks i tried to pay for! i've refused to play until this happens

**update so i got impatient and used a cc and everything went fine. no mount though, any chance of still getting it due to the issue and supplied proof in my ticket?
    Last edited by ArcAngeloLV; Mar 16 2017 at 07:34 AM.

I just updated ticket 3303 with a screenshot of my bank account being charged. Please make sure you go back and look at the updated ticket.

I put in a dispute on my paypal to get the money back and if I want to sub, i will just use a credit card for this game.

Had the same problem with my daughters account, confirmed payment by PayPal on Sunday 12th March, reported Monday 13th March and had a reply yesterday stating that it is being looked into. Still not fixed.

Surely it is a very simple task to stop payments via PayPal and generate a list of those people that have paid and sort their accounts out. All of this should only take a couple of hours at most once the support staff were aware of the issue. Once the paying customers have had their accounts sorted then they can look at what has happened to fix the payment system.
    This company is obviously run by completely incompetent people only worried about fleecing people and have no concern of looking after the people that pay their salaries.

I'm not confident that we will see any progress on this anytime soon.

Happened to me today, I bought 12 months VIP status, and also store currency. Paypal has the money sent and my credit card charged. Ticket #3796

It is beyond ridiculous that it has taken this long. 4 complete business days and nothing. nada.

I just went ahead with a 1 month VIP with a credit card and opened a dispute through paypal, figured it was easier than waiting for them to wade through the tickets and hope they get to it while the free horse was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasper View Post
    I just went ahead with a 1 month VIP with a credit card and opened a dispute through paypal, figured it was easier than waiting for them to wade through the tickets and hope they get to it while the free horse was available.
    I'm thinking of doing this too. Please halp, I want to enjoy your awesome game

Angry 1-year VIP status not appearing in my account

Same thing happened to me. It's been 4 days now and I have confirmed my 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION was deducted from both Paypal and my bank account. I am starting to get very frustrated. I sent proof via screenshot from both Paypal and my bank. Ticket 3587. Had there been some kind of warning before I paid I would have used my CC.

The mount is expiring again tomorrow and I still haven't been credited for VIP. If the offer doesn't get extended and it hasn't been fixed by tomorrow, I'm filing a dispute with Paypal, because I bought VIP because of the mount and didn't get what I paid for. I know technical difficulties happen and you probably have too small a team to deal with this quickly, so you guys need to extend it again so your customers can get what they paid for and credit them as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Almizan View Post
    The mount is expiring again tomorrow and I still haven't been credited for VIP. If the offer doesn't get extended and it hasn't been fixed by tomorrow, I'm filing a dispute with Paypal, because I bought VIP because of the mount and didn't get what I paid for. I know technical difficulties happen and you probably have too small a team to deal with this quickly, so you guys need to extend it again so your customers can get what they paid for and credit them as soon as possible.
    Completely agree. Was really hoping for the mount.

Same damn thing here..

Money got taken from PayPal, VIP not activated. Come the #### on, I mean, seriously.. You're losing so many customers over this.

Saame thiiing

I purchased 1600 lotro points and a month sub, has been nearly 24 hours and still haven't received any of it. Ticket #4140, sent screenshots of the money taken out of both my bank account and paypal account. Haven't heard a thing

Same problem, help us!!

I purchased 600 lotro points and yhe money has been taken of my pay pal acount but still haven't received any of it. Ticket: #4554

Please, fix the situation
    Last edited by Nyére; Mar 21 2017 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyére View Post
    I purchased 600 lotro points and yhe money has been taken of my pay pal acount but still haven't received any of it. Transaction ID 15H59603Y35140257.
    Operation ID. 81954281.

Please, fix the situation
    I don't suggest you post your transaction ID here. Put it within the ticket.

Waiting more than a week for a solution now, it's totally unacceptable. I just restarted after about 3 years. If the problem is not solved until midweek, I'm filling dispute at paypal and abandon the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebtron View Post
    Waiting more than a week for a solution now, it's totally unacceptable. I just restarted after about 3 years. If the problem is not solved until midweek, I'm filling dispute at paypal and abandon the game again.
    It is quite unacceptable. We're paying for the development of this game AND the salaries of the developers. The greatest irony here is that we can't even pay.

Please Provide DAILY updates

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    One of the things that has complicated resolving this is that in many of the cases it appears as though a PayPal receipt is being received through email, but no actual payment is being made, so rather than relying on the PayPal receipt, check your actual PayPal balance or bank account/credit/debit card balance and see if an actual payment was deducted. If so, please make sure to include that in the ticket.
    We are patiently waiting for this issue to be resolved. It's been 4 days since we have heard anything from LOTRO. PLEASE provide DAILY updates to this thread, even if it just says, "We're still working on this issue." Thanks.

I would have to agree some communication about what is going on would be nice. Four days with no information not even a "we are working on it" is a little bit ridiculous in my opinion.

I purchased my subscription on the 15th but waited until it cleared my checking account to put my ticket in. I included a picture of the paypal transaction as well as a image showing the transaction cleared through my checking account. I am not making any threats but it would be nice to have some information as to what is going on and if there is a ETA on when we may expect a solution.

Also, I am assuming that our game time will start on the date that it is fixed not on the date of purchase?

Thanks for your help!

Zero feedback from Standing Stone. I made a payment on 12mar for VIP, ticket on 14 mar and Nothing from Standing Stone Games.

I went to PayPal and requested refund. They don't take this serious. I'm done buying anything from them.

Unhappy Question

A question for those who decided to open a PayPal dispute, how long did / does it take to refund your money? I really don't like the idea of having to wait 1-2 week(s) for this to be resolved. If I could get my money back, I'd use a credit card, but I can't really afford double-paying for the same thing.

This is beyond frustrating and unbelievable.

I subbed originally for a month (Paypal) last week and it didn't seem to go through. Then I subbed for 12 months, now I think I have 13 months :-) My 12-month sub, as of yesterday was still pending in Paypal.

Well isn't this just great.. U20 release tomorrow and it looks like I won't get to play it even though I've payed for VIP well enough in time..

SSG, Cordovan or whoever.. start talking! This complete silence is unacceptable!
    Probably the worst service I've ever had to deal with..

yep

Same thing happened to me today. I gave up on paypal pretty soon after reading this thread, and just paid with my credit card. That went through no problem. Apparently the paypal thing is still an issue - there probably needs to be a more public warning about the possibility of paypal payments getting lost so people with the capability to pay with a credit card can just do it without the extra hassle. Or take down the paypal link until this is resolved.

Same here, I'm giving them 24 hours to sort it out and then I'll be contacting Paypal for a refund.

No contact whatsoever from them and after reading here it looks like contacting Paypal is the only solution to this issue.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast