We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shield Back Cosmetic

I'm looking for a back cosmetic that has the pack with a shield. I currently have two, a black shield with a white star (from Gondor I think) and a blue one from Yule Fest. Are there any from the areas of Rohan? And if so, where are they available? Thx!
    CAANJAAL - Like Visa and Savoir Faire, he's everywhere!!!
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, you've already lost!"

There was a "Shield of the Hammerhand" back item that came as part of the Helm's Deep pre-order pack. I do not believe this item is available for purchase or trade, as it is account-bound.

"Not all those who wander are lost." -Tolkien
    "No matter where you go, there you are." -Confucius

Forgot this one! "Pack of Anorien Autumn", which is available as a cosmetic barter during the Fall Festival.

"Not all those who wander are lost." -Tolkien
    "No matter where you go, there you are." -Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Ride_the_Train View Post
    There was a "Shield of the Hammerhand" back item that came as part of the Helm's Deep pre-order pack. I do not believe this item is available for purchase or trade, as it is account-bound.

I'd kill to get this one. I've got the armor from the RoR pre-order, but missed out on this because was away from game when HD came out (Damn computer died right as I was trying to buy a house!). I was hoping there might be something similar to this. Maybe taking one of the shields from all the Hytbold housing items and putting it on a pack or something. Maybe I'll throw that up in the Suggestion forum.

You can actually get the Rohan one now from the in game store (yes, separate from the pre-order). I believe it's 995 LP.

Quote Originally Posted by ramulus View Post
    You can actually get the Rohan one now from the in game store (yes, separate from the pre-order). I believe it's 995 LP.
    THANK YOU!!!!! It was in the store for 995lp. Had to search for it by name, but its in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!