We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shadow of War

New story trailer!

A new story trailer has been released for Shadow of War and it looks EPIC, check it out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7aLU6rHLk
    Enuradnir (rk), Enurdarion (wd), Enurdal (hnt), Enuhir (cpt) and more. Former resident of Withywindle, now on Laurelin!

Epic is a too small word for this.

Is it october already?
    Déorwyn, Rank 12 Captain
    Lotro-Wiki: Tharondir

Why am I forced to log in, in order to prove that I am older than 17 years? Dear Google, this makes no sense. If you look at this in a realistic manner, you'll have to admit that anyone can make an account, no matter how old.

If the trailer is the one with the big spider, I can tell that this is not the game for me. Star Wars goes to middle Earth, and messes everything up. Really...

Btw: This article warns that people with Arachnophobia shouldn't watch it, because there is a 'massive' spider to be seen. Well, for me it is more a slightly above medium sized beast. Did they never play Lotro? Here the spiders can be as huge as a house.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 110 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 105 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    If the trailer is the one with the big spider, I can tell that this is not the game for me. Star Wars goes to middle Earth, and messes everything up. Really...
    How exactly star wars goes to middle earth in this trailer?
    Enuradnir (rk), Enurdarion (wd), Enurdal (hnt), Enuhir (cpt) and more. Former resident of Withywindle, now on Laurelin!

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Why am I forced to log in, in order to prove that I am older than 17 years? Dear Google, this makes no sense. If you look at this in a realistic manner, you'll have to admit that anyone can make an account, no matter how old.

Btw: This article warns that people with Arachnophobia shouldn't watch it, because there is a 'massive' spider to be seen. Well, for me it is more a slightly above medium sized beast. Did they never play Lotro? Here the spiders can be as huge as a house.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Not all games are as unrealistic as ours.

That video gave me epic chills. Was that spider crawling out of that dark hole Shelob?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2