We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Debuff UI addon?

Just getting back into some raiding content after ~4 years off the game. Last time I raided, all the main lore skills had 1min duration with a 1min cooldown, so it was really easy to keep your rotation up just by hitting it whenever off cooldown. Now that they don't have a cooldown, does anyone have a good way of keeping track of which of our ~6 debuffs are on a target at any one time and need to be refreshed? I can't see any specific LM debuff tracker addons, and using the default in-game interface is a joke because raid bosses have a million different effects on them at any point in time.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychobabbleJJ View Post
    Just getting back into some raiding content after ~4 years off the game. Last time I raided, all the main lore skills had 1min duration with a 1min cooldown, so it was really easy to keep your rotation up just by hitting it whenever off cooldown. Now that they don't have a cooldown, does anyone have a good way of keeping track of which of our ~6 debuffs are on a target at any one time and need to be refreshed? I can't see any specific LM debuff tracker addons, and using the default in-game interface is a joke because raid bosses have a million different effects on them at any point in time.

Thanks!
    Refresh yyour fire- and frost-lore with windlore,it also spreads them to 3 targets.

I'm not aware of anything that works well out of the box. You can *try* Combat Analysis + Buffbars, it figures out from the combat log what skills you have used on which targets. However there's a bunch of caveats - the default durations are off, it uses the old icons for the skills, and it gets confused when applying multiple debuffs to different targets that have the same name.

I tried tweaking the plugins - I sortof got the durations right and fixed a few icons, but I struggled to get full support for debuffs (namely the fire/frost + fire/frost/lightning combos).

Ultimately I gave up since it doesn't offer huge benefit. Warding knowledge and SoP:SAE is just popped off cooldown, SoP:Command is spammable (ideally per/10sec for the enfeeble). As Mukor said; use wind lore for the fire/frost refresh - do it periodically, or ideally /10sec for the stacking damage debuff. Ancient craft and Sticky Tar are 50/66% uptime skills, so pop when those as needed (eg. coordinate with other stacking buffs like oathbreakers).

Pet debuffs are the one thing that can be a little hard to time - raven has 100% uptime on benediction of the raven, I only reapply when catmint is available as that is a good way to measure it. But the bear shatter arms (30s) and bog guardian (30s) is harder to time especially if you are recycling pets, so I either need to hunt for the debuff on the enemy or just throw those in 'when I'm available'. These are one set of skills where I would see value in timing via a plugin.

superchrono

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...opwatches.html

Use the text match feature. you'll have to hardcode the timers.

Quote Originally Posted by myic90 View Post
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...opwatches.html

Use the text match feature. you'll have to hardcode the timers.

I've been playing around with super chrono to do this, but I think for fire lore and frost lore, buffbars + combat analysis could be better because you can set it to refresh with wind lore. Unfortunately, the only way to do this that I've found is to set it to be applied by wind-lore. That means that if you use wind lore and fire or frost lore is not already on the target, buffbars will still show all three debuffs. Most bosses only need either fire or frost lore, but not both, and any loremaster that is reading this would probably already know to put fire/frost lore on before wind lore, so maybe it's not a huge problem. One big advantage of super chrono is it keeps everything in the same spot all the time, so it's easier to see what you need to refresh next or what's missing.

Also I'm curious about some other stuff on your UI. What use do you have for air lore swap? Do you use that in the Moors? And the power restore necklace? Also, do you just never use burning embers in yellow so you took it off your skill bar?
    Last edited by Mohanadan; Mar 10 2017 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychobabbleJJ View Post

Thanks!
    For anyone still interested in this , feel free to check this thread from warden forums:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...cking-question

There is a lot of useful information on how to track your debuffs/dots or CC on your enemies , including multiple ways to do it.
    However , be prepared to set up the debuffs/dots/CC yourself. It's gonna take time , although its a one-time thing.
    Also , for anyone that chooses to go with buffbars/CA method , i can confirm that you will face trouble on AoE effects that apply to multiple mobs with different names ,
    they are going to show up on your buffbars more than once and potentially unnessarily flood your UI. There is no fix for it on buffbars , i can't say how the rest of the methods work in that aspect.

I am hoping for more advanced mob tracking methods in the future ; - )