We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character for PvP

Hello,
    Please, help me choose the character for PvP... In my account i have hunter, burglar, beorning and minstrel ...~ 50 levl
    I wanna choose only one class for pvp, because i havent time(
    Can you explain me who from this charcter more interesting and better in pvp and why?.

Thanks

P.S
    whats about yellow hunter now?

Burglar if you can't be bothered to spend months doing T2C content to maybe get geared enough before the new expansion makes it obsolete. Stupidly overpowered and flavour of the month, along with Wargs.

Hunter if the above doesn't apply to you (without the PVE raid gear you're nerfed from the get-go and will be annihilated by any and every creep without a lot of moors experience). If you've got the best-in-game gear you can do very well.

Beorning... I'd advise against, it can only heal in the moors and is not as good as a mini, although more fun imo.

Mini is a good choice, hilariously easy to gear and play, and if it gets nerfed the whole game will break which makes it quite unlikely to happen.
    #15skills

If i understand Beorning not good for moors? low damage?
    And yellow hunt (not TOp equip) not good?

In this case, i think for me best choice minsrel
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by firesky View Post
    If i understand Beorning not good for moors? low damage?
    And yellow hunt (not TOp equip) not good?

In this case, i think for me best choice minsrel
    Thank you
    Beorning is absolutely the strongest class out of those. Still unkillable in right hands. Minstrel on other hand is the most squishy as dps in there. Lowest defences and weakest heals out of all light armors unless you stance swap in which point you cant do dps. Best pick for healing though.