We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tolkien Professor site unreachable

Since I cannot watch the Tuesday lectures live, I've been downloading the podcasts. But the tolkienprofessor.com site has become unreachable. I've tried with several different browsers and I always get a "too many redirects" error. The same thing happens with the Signum University site.

Its working atm for me. You can also try join their facebook group or discord channel o7
    have a nice day
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

It started working again a few days later. But now it's broken again. Podcasts unreachable. They seem to have a problem with the configuration of their system.

Code:
    <Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>309023B722693D97</RequestId>
    <HostId>YjHYzV+YVa0L43gfgGDZW6dGfNy2XJ4lwYBuFW6wGHMReWCwlVjHZTenZBv5RboxEsv9oHGVXd8=</HostId>
    </Error>

They have moved the archives to the Signum University site, bur it still has the same problem. Permission denied. Looks like the same people who ran the other site are running this one, and making the same mistakes. Do I really have to subscribe to iTunes or some other "podcast service" just to get the audio files?