We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    En Evernight Odyssey

Gothmog t2c in 12:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmtMJV7H8ts
    EN Evernight:Drizzels Burgler R11(Main),Mellartach Hunter r12,Drizzels-1 Burgler R15,Khasi Guardian R9,Killiandi Captain r10,Silvior LM R10.Challenger of Gothmog
    NA Gladden:Drizzeld Minstrel R7(Main),Drizzels Burgler R0.Challenger of Gothmog
    Creeps:Luraer Reaver r14,Apfelwarg-1 Warg r11,Drizzeld Wl r9

# Evernight # The Ascensio

The Ascensio

# Evernight

# 04:29 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothdpol View Post
    The Ascensio

# Evernight

# 04:29 min.

Cool,gratz on that fast time.We did mumaks in 5:31 and nazguls in 2:47 but didnt really care to upload that......

We will try to beat that time for sure
    EN Evernight:Drizzels Burgler R11(Main),Mellartach Hunter r12,Drizzels-1 Burgler R15,Khasi Guardian R9,Killiandi Captain r10,Silvior LM R10.Challenger of Gothmog

Update World Record on Mumaks t2c 03:28 Min.

Have fun.

- Narvanarth

# the Ascensio

Only issue with World Records is they get broken

Lob
    Lob R14 - Evernight
    Lobla R13 - Arkenstone

Sorry for the music, blame Shiirk.
    Deldolan - Captain | Eldar -> Evernight
    Delusional - Minstrel | Deloflyn - Lore-master | Delude - Champion

We did Unbroken in like 8min,9sec aswell,nobody recorded

this screen should be enaugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    We did Unbroken in like 8min,9sec aswell,nobody recorded

this screen should be enaugh:

rules:
    Rules of submission: Participants must include their kinship name, server, time and provide video proof of their time on the boss. Screenshots are not accepted as evidence.

Pretty bad if you can't follow your own rules...

I don't think the 8:09 Unbroken time should be listed as the rules (set by you on first page) did clearly state that screenshots were not valid and there are other examples in thread of times not being valid w/o video evidence.

Yes Drizzels, follow the rules ffs.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Idk why u ppl Odessey or Ascensio naming your speedruns as your kin names) better call it evernight pug speed run... couse there are ppl not from one kin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankris View Post
    Idk why u ppl Odessey or Ascensio naming your speedruns as your kin names) better call it evernight pug speed run... couse there are ppl not from one kin.

I don't know why people feel the need to add comments like the above, we're reaching the end of this content, most kin's have either done it multiple times or are no longer running it. Someone takes the time to create something to keep the community interested / active and people get bent out of shape over minor details.

I hope you're participating!

Lob
    Lob R14 - Evernight
    Lobla R13 - Arkenstone

I think all this stuff is good, im just talking about who actualy deserved to be in records. For example drizzles always write EN evernight Odyssey etc, but its a few ppl from mi6 there. So why u Lob cant write EN evernight mi6? or its all about who is leader of the raid?

I think all this stuff is good, im just talking about who actualy deserved to be in records. For example drizzles always write EN evernight Odyssey etc, but its a few ppl from mi6 there. So why u Lob cant write EN evernight mi6? or its all about who is leader of the raid?
    Majority of the kin is Ody, as i say, why get bent out of shape over a minor detail.

2 from MI6 if i recall correctly.
    Lob R14 - Evernight
    Lobla R13 - Arkenstone

Its our kin who is organizing those speedruns and we ask some of our friends to join.
    The reason is quite simple,many players are inactive since this raid is not really new.
    If you watch the screenshots carefull mostly all kins who participated here and even some in the normal progression thread got some friends helping.
    Some feel to write XY+friends,some dont. But i dont think this discussion is important.

@ No Video proof for our latest Ub kill.

I do understand your discussion there,but honestly we dont care atm.
    UB is the only boss where no other kins are competing,so we are basicly doing that just for our own fun.Sometimes people forgot to record sadly
    I can just say that in the latest kill(8:09) werent any bugs used(like vortexx disappered,dev darklings didnt spawn).

If any kin actually would post a video with a faster time than we got recorded i am happy to delete that post and record a new fight

Otherwise most of the discussions here are non topic and quite useless.

but its a few ppl from mi6 there. So why u Lob cant write EN evernight mi6?
    And you know if MI6 players are in there it's been mad exploited. Hax.
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Hunter|R10 Guardian|R9 Champion|R7 Minstrel|R6 Burglar|R5 RK|R5 Reaver|R12 Warg|R9

For full run record
    Faded Arkenstone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9xfySg43s

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    @ No Video proof for our latest Ub kill.

I do understand your discussion there,but honestly we dont care atm.
    UB is the only boss where no other kins are competing,so we are basicly doing that just for our own fun.Sometimes people forgot to record sadly
    I can just say that in the latest kill(8:09) werent any bugs used(like vortexx disappered,dev darklings didnt spawn).

If any kin actually would post a video with a faster time than we got recorded i am happy to delete that post and record a new fight

Otherwise most of the discussions here are non topic and quite useless.
    I guess that's why nobody cares. You make rules that you don't even follow.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I guess that's why nobody cares. You make rules that you don't even follow.
    I'd say the lack of interest is more due to the players/raidteams with the skill to compete being inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    I'd say the lack of interest is more due to the players/raidteams with the skill to compete being inactive.
    I was just showcasing fat kid at the sandbox thinking. Everyone but the fat kid are forced to obey the rules while fat kid breaks them.

Don't really care but quite amusing either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    Potentially, but this thread was flawed to begin with. The original post was horribly laid out and certainly didn't help spark interest. Whilst Mirkovic's times were hardly impressive they probably should've been added to the scoreboards as well as they did follow the rules, putting them up might have inspired the less competitive raid teams to give it a shot to get their own names up there. Instead they likely assumed they would be mocked if they didn't post a winning time. The host of the competition ignoring their own rules in terms of the UO time is just another nail in the coffin.
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    Potentially, but this thread was flawed to begin with. The original post was horribly laid out and certainly didn't help spark interest. Whilst Mirkovic's times were hardly impressive they probably should've been added to the scoreboards as well as they did follow the rules, putting them up might have inspired the less competitive raid teams to give it a shot to get their own names up there. Instead they likely assumed they would be mocked if they didn't post a winning time. The host of the competition ignoring their own rules in terms of the UO time is just another nail in the coffin.
    Yes because so many kins to unbroken t2c speedrun anyway.......

And for mirkovic:since he didnt post any times,just his deluded videos i didnt added him.
    Anyone who do post all necessary informations with server,kin/raid and time for certain boss gets added if he is under the top 5 times.

I do understand the discussion about the Unbroken 8:07 kill,but we even recorded other UB speedruns in the past and will do that in the future.
    But as long noboody comes even close to the recorded time from 10:17(so not even 8:07) i dont really care.
    People like gregor will always find reasons to qq

Sincerly Drizzels

For full run record
    Faded Arkenstone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9xfySg43s
    Is this from the run you wiped for 2 hours on mumaks, while streaming?
    does that time add on to this 3 hours or how does it work?
    Unbroken - Arkenstone - Defiers of the Deathless since '17.
    Arkenstones most successful raiding kinship

aawd

aawd

Under one minute Mumaks t2c:
    Unbroken - Arkenstone - Defiers of the Deathless since '17.
    Arkenstones most successful raiding kinship

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast