We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy HELP! ive accidentaly destroyed an important item!

Hello my friends!

Ive destroyed "Gift for an Adept", an important item to me (and bound to my char), by accident!

PLEASE TELL ME thats possible to take it back from .. somewhere

You can't destroy it, so I'm guessing it just ended up in an unexpected part of your inventory or vault while you were moving it. If you have managed to do the impossible, put in a ticket and hope for a helpful GM.

Gift for an Adept
    Unique
    Bind on Acquire
    Item Level: 1
    Cannot Be Destroyed
    Cooldown: 5s

Minimum Level 20
    Requires: Journeyman

"As an adept you no longer need gifts, but they are still very nice to receive."

Arrow

[QUOTE=Vilan;7683971]You can't destroy it,

Gift for an Adept
    Cannot Be Destroyed

So i believe youre reading this somewhere, right? can you please tell me where?

Ill bypass your irony, cus you know that you just have to drag off of your bag to get the message. Then its destroyed.

And as a side comment, i have another char who have the item, and i just did the same movement, draggin of the bag to see if i got the message 'are you sure'.

Sorry for your outdated source man. Yes you can destroy it.

If you have managed to do the impossible, put in a ticket and hope for a helpful GM.

I got that from the wiki, and I thought I remembered it being that way as well. I guess they changed it for some reason.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    I got that from the wiki, and I thought I remembered it being that way as well. I guess they changed it for some reason.
    Unfortunately changed, lol. And the one on wiki its (prolly then) not correct

did you try typing /reclaim

that works with some items, it might work with the gift box-not sure though.

Unhappy Yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by KM3161 View Post

Yeah, ive tried, but got my journeyman again. .

Quote Originally Posted by KM3161 View Post

Doesn't work with the gift box.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Doesn't work with the gift box.
    Man.. Im thinking: do you know if the items there are bound to acc or bound to the char? Cus i have others which im not planning to use so

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Lotro View Post
    Man.. Im thinking: do you know if the items there are bound to acc or bound to the char? Cus i have others which im not planning to use so
    I'm pretty sure they are bound to character.

It's not as drastic a loss as you seem to think. I've levelled about a dozen alts to 50+ since these were introduced and I throw away most of the contents. The only ones I always use are the 2 enhanced XP supply scrolls and the 1 slayer deed accelerator scrolls. I might use 1-2 morale potions. All the rest get tossed.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Lotro View Post
    Looks like (according to https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Gift_for_an_Adept) some items in this and subsequent gift boxes) are bind to account.

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Gift box

Not sure if it will work for that gift box, but you can reclaim some stuff. Sure can't hurt to try. Just type the symbol / and reclaim, with no spaces. I have used this to get some stuff back myself, so I know it works, just not sure if it will help in your case. But like I said, couldn't hurt to try! Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are bound to character.
    Potions in the gift box are bound to character, but the other items are bound to account.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Potions in the gift box are bound to character, but the other items are bound to account.

Sergio :-)
    Nice! at least ill be able to get some things ...

And to Nosdracir : i understand your point, man.. thanks

Red face Solved!

I simply HAD to be here to tell ya guys : ive opened an ingame ticket, and a GM sent me my 'lost item' by mail.

PERFECT.

Thank you so much *agent*

Its so great to be Vip! im loving it..

Cya around friends!

Bruno