We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a Steed manager / Randomizer

Howdy I have recently been getting into plugins and was hoping something like I describe is available or can be scripted.

Note I did find and try the Pet Carosel and could not for the life of me get it to load. All of my other plugins load fine but that one nope

Ok, So I am a steed collector having almost 100 on my main and about 80 on all my alts. What I am looking for is something where everytime I click it, it mounts me on a different random steed, or much like pet carosel has all the steed icons that rotate everytime I click it. I do not know if this is possible or not but would love to see something like this (for cosmetic pets too)

Thanks guys and Happy New year.

And in my darkest hour, she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

There are places I remember, In my life, though some have changed

I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday

Still wondering if anything like this exist, have not had luck finding one... traied the carosel plugin and could not for the life of me get them to work

And in my darkest hour, she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

If you don't mind the steeds occurring in a predictable order (i.e. not random), I think Sequence Bars is ideally suited for the task.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    If you don't mind the steeds occurring in a predictable order (i.e. not random), I think Sequence Bars is ideally suited for the task.
    awesome

I will check that out thanks

There is also another plugin - made specifically for random steed management - called Horsey!
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Plugin-Horsey!
    It can be downloaded from either LOTROinterface or the LOTRO Plugin Compendium
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnivari View Post
    There is also another plugin - made specifically for random steed management - called Horsey!
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Plugin-Horsey!
    It can be downloaded from either LOTROinterface or the LOTRO Plugin Compendium
    Aweosome I have been using actionbars with 25 slots, so if I can make this 30 it would be exactly what I wanted. I did download it tonight but will not be able to test until later but thanks

Horsey is exactly what I wanted. Thanks guys. Its awesome

Cool

Go post in LOTROinterface

Time it would take is less than 30 seconds then asking here