We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

no access to email link

on 5th dec i reset my password to lotro account
    the next day the new password didnt work so i clicked on reset password went to
    email account and found this has been made dormant by talk talk
    i cant get into my lotro account without a link
    can any1 change the email address to a current email address and let me get the link to reset the password ??
    have done two tickets so far both automated both useless
    help please

Try this link to create a ticket - you can use any email for that.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/ticketNew.asp

Use as clear language as you can and give as much detail as possible.
    You will get an automated reply mail. Depending on the nature of the ticket, you will need to read that response. You might get prompted to reply to that automated response. Do so as fast as you can and again clear and in detail.

try another way to reset password

You tried to reset password to your lotro account and it worked on the first day but failed on the next day. So you tried to reset password again but you did not receive the link with password reset information. Maybe someone( who is the steam stuff) sent you a link below your thread here and need you remind more information as possible as you can and wait for their feedback, but it would take too long. How about take some password tools that is free and with lot of open source also can help you reset a new password without waiting for the email link? There are some portion of Password Manager such as App to Store Passwords and Password Safe App which can not only help you reset a new password but also due to a huge storage you can save all your password into it. I have used Password Safe App for several occasion in my windows PC and iOS, which works very well till now.