We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Just checking in~BT

    Hey was just wondering how things were going and if any old landy playes are still here.

    -Burglartarget
    ~RETIRED~Burglartarget rank 15 wl, rank 12 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver3 View Post
    Hey was just wondering how things were going and if any old landy playes are still here.

    -Burglartarget
    Hey BT, still here but not playing. The raiding is good but pvp is completely dead. The imbalance and the grind is worse than ever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Heya, BT. Still some Landy vets around but mostly on creepside it seems.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver3 View Post
    Hey was just wondering how things were going and if any old landy playes are still here.

    -Burglartarget
    Heyas Brug! On a better note, there's a lot of easily farmable baddies on freepside these days.
    T h e W a r g P a c k i n g F a c e r o l l e r

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver3 View Post
    Hey was just wondering how things were going and if any old landy playes are still here.

    -Burglartarget


    Quote Originally Posted by 007Squanto View Post
    Hey BT, still here but not playing. The raiding is good but pvp is completely dead. The imbalance and the grind is worse than ever.


    Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    Heya, BT. Still some Landy vets around but mostly on creepside it seems.


    Oh hey look who it is.
    Last edited by Strobed; Mar 13 2017 at 03:00 AM.
    Notstrobe-1

  6. #6
    I see whole kins/tribes of Landy PvPers everyday, on Arkenstone, the only PvP server left.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r13 Minstrel.

    Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

  7. #7
    I just started creeping again a couple weeks ago and there's been decent action almost every night.

    Burglars are kinda ridiculous at the minute Nice to see some old faces around, though!
    Bumblybee

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    1,405
    I've been playing alts the last few years, but today, I started building up my burg again. Nostalgia if anything.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    I've been playing alts the last few years, but today, I started building up my burg again. Nostalgia if anything.
    Eww a gank Squad member. I havent seen you in years. Where is your boyfriend nutty at? Are the gambler burgs making a comback?

    -Jetsu
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *
    .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload