We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro skirmish pack

Hiya,

I bought the guardsman skirmish pack and received 4 codes for it, which is the intended feature. I however, with the steady decline of players, a small kinship, and long term inactivity, do not have friends I would want to give these codes to as a present. To that extent, I'm curious if someone perhaps has the footman skirmish pack they would like to trade for?

Cool Skirmish

Hey there! I actually do. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you're still interested. Regards.

Sorry, i had completely missed the reply to this thread so, actually, the offer is still up even today!

-a returned captain.

Wink Heya!

Quote Originally Posted by hfe View Post
    Sorry, i had completely missed the reply to this thread so, actually, the offer is still up even today!

-a returned captain.
    Hey there! No prob, but the fact is that I've already gave away the extra codes I had. Thanks anyway for answering!
    Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Fortune View Post
    Hey there! No prob, but the fact is that I've already gave away the extra codes I had. Thanks anyway for answering!
    Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
    Ahh thank you same to you!

perhaps anyone now with the skirmish event?

I would dissuade anyone from purchasing the pack or touching skirmishes, as they are not scaled with the rest of the game, and have fallen into permanent neglect by SSG.

The loot is 15 levels old, and the mobs have not been adjusted anywhere close to their proper damage and HP levels.