We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1392
  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Evendim, which is officially for 30-40 is the best bet for first QP after finishing the free content. It's also about the best bet for your situation. It will be a little low level for you, but your friend will level up quickly and get closer in levels to you. If you're thorough about doing all possible quests and slayer deeds, then it can take you up to 41 or 42.

    Unfortunately, the content from 30 to 50 is a bit haphazard with regards to level range. It was originally part of the level 1-50 subscription only game and was not designed to break up into regional QPs. That's why you get odd overlaps. (By the way, North Downs is 25-35. Western half is 25-30 and Eastern is 31-35.)

    After Evendim, I'd suggest Forochel. That's good for levels 40-48. By 45-46 you'll be able to take on the Mines of Moria expansion. Even though it's rated 50-60, most classes can handle it at 45-46 and a pair can breeze though it.

    Have fun!
    Hi!, this is my first post here. I'm starting with this game and i'm thinking to buy something for a better gameplay.
    What do you recomend for me: still playing F2P and then buy the above mention in a quote, or buy a VIP suscription for a month?

    I'm really lost in the game :/

    thanks!

  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccofre View Post
    Hi!, this is my first post here. I'm starting with this game and i'm thinking to buy something for a better gameplay.
    What do you recomend for me: still playing F2P and then buy the above mention in a quote, or buy a VIP suscription for a month?

    I'm really lost in the game :/

    thanks!
    There are a couple important benefits to purchasing VIP.
    - You get access to all quest packs for the duration of your VIP status
    - You get permanent access to swift travel for all characters logged on during VIP status
    - You get permanent access to all racial, class, and virtue trait slots (provided you're high enough level) for all characters logged on during VIP status.
    - You get +2 character slots for the duration of your VIP status
    - You are able to submit certain kinds of tickets F2P players do not get
    - You are able to send IMs and Mails without restrictions.

    VIP status does not give you access to expansions, which includes the Mines of Moria (the only route from level 50-55), Mirkwood (60-65, matched by QP Endewaith), Isengard (65-75, partially matched by Great River QP), Eastern Rohan (75-85, only route), Western Rohan (85-95, only route), and upcoming Mordor.

    Because of the permanent benefits, lots of people recommend buying VIP at some point. If you think you'll be able to significantly level during your month of VIP, go ahead and buy it. If you think you'll be a more infrequent player I recommend getting the Eriador Pack. It costs 4000 TP, but gives access to all quest packs in Eriador, which runs from level 1-65.

    If you only want to get one, I second the recommendation of Evendim. It's a beautiful landscape and the quests are arranged very well, and you level quickly. The only downside is its nickname: Everswim, aptly given for the fact that there is a huge lake in the middle of the quest area. Compared to the alternative, Trollshaws, which only goes from 35-40 and is just a bunch of killquests, it's still the best. Also, it opens up a set of instances that are scalable and I believe still fairly popular for low-level instances.
    Last edited by Quinine; Feb 06 2017 at 12:08 PM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccofre View Post
    Hi!, this is my first post here. I'm starting with this game and i'm thinking to buy something for a better gameplay.
    What do you recomend for me: still playing F2P and then buy the above mention in a quote, or buy a VIP suscription for a month?

    I'm really lost in the game :/

    thanks!
    First, everything that Quinine said above.

    If you have not yet reached level 20, then you won't benefit from spending money for a quest pack or VIP.

    If you complete all the free content (Ered Luin, The Shire, Bree-land, The Lone Lands), including all or most of the slayer deeds, then you will have enough LOTRO Points to purchase the riding skill (as soon as you can afford it), and then Evendim when you reach level 30. After Evendim you can decide if you want to subscribe for a month.

    Also, watch for sales on expansions for LOTRO's 10th anniversary at the end of April. They are likely to go on sale for 50% or even 75% discount.

    Have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  4. #79
    Hello folks. I'm fresh joining the game as an f2p player. now i found an old thread about how can an f2p player get some features like the cap removal and quests and expansions and things like that.
    this is the thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...2p-Guide-to-TP

    Can anyone tell me if this works now?
    Thanx

  5. #80

    Can I transfer from server to server?

    Hi there,

    I am an old player, starting a huge kinship at the Eldar server. I can see its gone now. If I choose another EU server, and realize that it need to change again, looking for old friends. Is that possible?

    And will all my chars move along, I bougth a lifetime account way back. Acctually I have 4 lifetime accounts.

    Cheers,
    Bladnach, Lord of the Drinks

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by babality View Post
    Hello folks. I'm fresh joining the game as an f2p player. now i found an old thread about how can an f2p player get some features like the cap removal and quests and expansions and things like that.
    this is the thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...2p-Guide-to-TP

    Can anyone tell me if this works now?
    Thanx
    That's got a bunch of outdated info. All the info about farming reputation items in Barrow Downs is useless because the items now have minimum levels.

    This thread is much more up-to-date:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...TP-Farming-101

    As one of the posters in that thread says, as you become adept at grinding LOTRO Points in this fashion you'll be able to earn about 100 per hour.


    Note that you can gain a lot of benefits by paying for one month of VIP ($15 US). Every character that you log in while VIP gains a whole bunch of permanent benefits. You just need to create the character and log in to the tutorial then log right out to earn these. These permanent benefits would cost about 1800 LP per character if purchased in the store.

    Good luck!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladnach View Post
    Hi there,

    I am an old player, starting a huge kinship at the Eldar server. I can see its gone now. If I choose another EU server, and realize that it need to change again, looking for old friends. Is that possible?

    And will all my chars move along, I bougth a lifetime account way back. Acctually I have 4 lifetime accounts.

    Cheers,
    Bladnach, Lord of the Drinks
    You can transfer all of your old characters from Eldar to another EU server (or to more than one) for free. After that, you can transfer them again, but you must pay with LOTRO points.

    If you want to look for old friends on the remaining servers, you should create one new character on each server. You can then search for old, familiar, names in the Social panel. Hopefully you will find your friends. Then you can use the free transfer to join them.

    Good luck!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    That's got a bunch of outdated info. All the info about farming reputation items in Barrow Downs is useless because the items now have minimum levels.

    This thread is much more up-to-date:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...TP-Farming-101

    As one of the posters in that thread says, as you become adept at grinding LOTRO Points in this fashion you'll be able to earn about 100 per hour.


    Note that you can gain a lot of benefits by paying for one month of VIP ($15 US). Every character that you log in while VIP gains a whole bunch of permanent benefits. You just need to create the character and log in to the tutorial then log right out to earn these. These permanent benefits would cost about 1800 LP per character if purchased in the store.

    Good luck!
    thank you very much friend
    and when i finish these quests and take those TP, then i have to delete and create another char and repeat or those quests are repeatable?
    Last edited by babality; Feb 07 2017 at 09:58 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by babality View Post
    thank you very much friend
    and when i finish these quests and take those TP, then i have to delete and create another char and repeat or those quests are repeatable?
    Technically you can gain store points that way through all the game areas. Yes, if you want to run the same bits once again just for the store points, you would indeed have to reroll. However, on the same account you share store points and account unlocks across all servers. Ten servers. One manner to go about it could be rolling on a new server, if you're very determined it's entirely doable to play this way and unlocking 99.99% of all game features forever...but it's slow.
    You could even wait for quest content sales and never pay more than what suits you. But oh so slow

    One good thing in trying this stuff out is checking what classes suits you. The game is mostly intuitive but always little differences.
    Don't hesitate to ask stuff in global chat if some piece of info is missing - and the wiki is ace for almost everything if you search via Mrs Google.

  10. #85
    well thanks a lot all of you guys. i had that in mind you caught me to play all classes and specs while i gather the TP from the starter areas

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    You can transfer all of your old characters from Eldar to another EU server (or to more than one) for free. After that, you can transfer them again, but you must pay with LOTRO points.

    If you want to look for old friends on the remaining servers, you should create one new character on each server. You can then search for old, familiar, names in the Social panel. Hopefully you will find your friends. Then you can use the free transfer to join them.

    Good luck!
    Thanks, I will look into that.

    UPDATE: When can I access the World chat to ask for friends and kinships? My test char is now lvl 10 and have entered Bree. Is there somewhere I can search after all Kinships? Or must I ask in World chat ...?
    Last edited by Bladnach; Feb 07 2017 at 05:17 PM.

  12. #87

    Leveling in duo, how to make it challenging?

    Hi, I just started playing LOTRO and like it a lot so far. My friend and I are thinking of playing (co-op) as a duo, e.g. guardian + LM or whatever. We are into the storyline and the quests, and don't have much time, so we'll just play to level 30 or 40.

    So my question is, how can we make the game harder? I'm only level 11 now, but everything feels really easy, even solo, so we never have to actually work as a team, or even pay attention. We could do quests above our level, but I'm not sure we would be able to equip the items. Maybe there could be a self-imposed rule, like no armor maybe, or only equipment x levels below our level? Anyway, let me know what the best way to handle this.

    Again I like the quests and storyline, the search for new gear and xp, etc., I would just like combat to be challenging for a duo.

    Thanks very much for any ideas.

    Edit: wanted to clarify that money is no problem---if it helps we can buy whatever, but we don't have much time.
    Last edited by Niyu; Feb 07 2017 at 03:17 PM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyu View Post
    Hi, I just started playing LOTRO and like it a lot so far. My friend and I are thinking of playing (co-op) as a duo, e.g. guardian + LM or whatever. We are into the storyline and the quests, and don't have much time, so we'll just play to level 30 or 40.

    So my question is, how can we make the game harder? I'm only level 11 now, but everything feels really easy, even solo, so we never have to actually work as a team, or even pay attention. We could do quests above our level, but I'm not sure we would be able to equip the items. Maybe there could be a self-imposed rule, like no armor maybe, or only equipment x levels below our level? Anyway, let me know what the best way to handle this.

    Again I like the quests and storyline, the search for new gear and xp, etc., I would just like combat to be challenging for a duo.

    Thanks very much for any ideas.

    Edit: wanted to clarify that money is no problem---if it helps we can buy whatever, but we don't have much time.
    After level 20 you can play some instances together, perhaps skirmishes, where duo can be a nice challenge. In the landscape you will find it's mostly designed to be soloable and not too onerous. If you have red mobs, you're some 5 lvls below the content and should have more misses and resists- If green mobs, the other way around.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyu View Post
    Hi, I just started playing LOTRO and like it a lot so far. My friend and I are thinking of playing (co-op) as a duo, e.g. guardian + LM or whatever. We are into the storyline and the quests, and don't have much time, so we'll just play to level 30 or 40.

    So my question is, how can we make the game harder? I'm only level 11 now, but everything feels really easy, even solo, so we never have to actually work as a team, or even pay attention. We could do quests above our level, but I'm not sure we would be able to equip the items. Maybe there could be a self-imposed rule, like no armor maybe, or only equipment x levels below our level? Anyway, let me know what the best way to handle this.

    Again I like the quests and storyline, the search for new gear and xp, etc., I would just like combat to be challenging for a duo.

    Thanks very much for any ideas.

    Edit: wanted to clarify that money is no problem---if it helps we can buy whatever, but we don't have much time.
    Quest rewards do not have a level restriction. The quest itself has a minimum level, so if you complete it you've earned the item(s). You might get item drops from humanoids that you kill during the quest. These are bind on equip and they do have a minimum level. Good ones are pretty rare, so you won't often see a case where you find a random drop that you want to use but cannot.

    You will be able to start playing skirmishes at level 20, as Macroscian stated. You can set the the difficulty level of a skirm in several different ways: number in group, level, and tier. So two level 20 characters could run a skirm at level 23, tier 2 (out of 3), as a 3-man (rather than duo). You only start with a couple at level 20 and will get more as you level. You also get your first instances at level 20 - three set in the Great Barrow. Instances are similar to skirms but do not draw from fixed sets of lieutenants for bosses. They are old landscape group quests that were converted to repeatable, scaleable, quests like skirms. Instances also have a landscape entry point, like the Great Barrow located in the Barrow Downs. If you try to go into the G.B., the skirmish/instance selection panel will pop-up instead.

    Nice thing about skirms & instances is that you can just do them from anywhere. Most of the rewards are marks and medallions which you use to improve your skirmish soldier (if used) and to buy equipment in any skirmish camp.

    You're really not going to find much challenge until level 20 even if you do quests 4-5 levels above you (can't do any higher). You can speed up levelling by purchasing +100% or +200% tomes of extraordinary experience in the store (buy LP in store then spend LP in store). You can buy some individual skirms & instances in the store as well.

    Have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladnach View Post
    Thanks, I will look into that.

    UPDATE: When can I access the World chat to ask for friends and kinships? My test char is now lvl 10 and have entered Bree. Is there somewhere I can search after all Kinships? Or must I ask in World chat ...?
    It takes about 3 hours of time in game to be able to use /world. This had to be done because of some noxious people making throwaway accounts to abuse world chat.

    There are often kinship recruiting announcements in world during prime time for that server. You can respond to the announcer directly by using /tell.

    Did you look for old familiar names in the Social panel? If you remember the spelling of the name, you can try adding the names to your friends list even if they are offline. Then you can check their class and level and see if they match your memory of that name.

    Hope this helps.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    It takes about 3 hours of time in game to be able to use /world. This had to be done because of some noxious people making throwaway accounts to abuse world chat.

    There are often kinship recruiting announcements in world during prime time for that server. You can respond to the announcer directly by using /tell.

    Did you look for old familiar names in the Social panel? If you remember the spelling of the name, you can try adding the names to your friends list even if they are offline. Then you can check their class and level and see if they match your memory of that name.

    Hope this helps.
    This. It's three hours, and as stated above, type the command /played in the chat box to see how long you've been so far. Then you need to relog after getting past 3 hours and you can use global chat.
    If you have your mind set on a particular kinship, you can easily find members of it without asking in /wd global chat.
    Say the kin is named Snowracers of Forochel (well...an example lol), you can use the command
    /who forochel 1 105
    and it will give you a list of all who are currently online in any kinship with that word in it and who are between those levels - and they can't have /anon on, must be /anon off for it to function.

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinine View Post
    There are a couple important benefits to purchasing VIP.
    - You get access to all quest packs for the duration of your VIP status
    - You get permanent access to swift travel for all characters logged on during VIP status
    - You get permanent access to all racial, class, and virtue trait slots (provided you're high enough level) for all characters logged on during VIP status.
    - You get +2 character slots for the duration of your VIP status
    - You are able to submit certain kinds of tickets F2P players do not get
    - You are able to send IMs and Mails without restrictions.

    VIP status does not give you access to expansions, which includes the Mines of Moria (the only route from level 50-55), Mirkwood (60-65, matched by QP Endewaith), Isengard (65-75, partially matched by Great River QP), Eastern Rohan (75-85, only route), Western Rohan (85-95, only route), and upcoming Mordor.

    Because of the permanent benefits, lots of people recommend buying VIP at some point. If you think you'll be able to significantly level during your month of VIP, go ahead and buy it. If you think you'll be a more infrequent player I recommend getting the Eriador Pack. It costs 4000 TP, but gives access to all quest packs in Eriador, which runs from level 1-65.

    If you only want to get one, I second the recommendation of Evendim. It's a beautiful landscape and the quests are arranged very well, and you level quickly. The only downside is its nickname: Everswim, aptly given for the fact that there is a huge lake in the middle of the quest area. Compared to the alternative, Trollshaws, which only goes from 35-40 and is just a bunch of killquests, it's still the best. Also, it opens up a set of instances that are scalable and I believe still fairly popular for low-level instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    First, everything that Quinine said above.

    If you have not yet reached level 20, then you won't benefit from spending money for a quest pack or VIP.

    If you complete all the free content (Ered Luin, The Shire, Bree-land, The Lone Lands), including all or most of the slayer deeds, then you will have enough LOTRO Points to purchase the riding skill (as soon as you can afford it), and then Evendim when you reach level 30. After Evendim you can decide if you want to subscribe for a month.

    Also, watch for sales on expansions for LOTRO's 10th anniversary at the end of April. They are likely to go on sale for 50% or even 75% discount.

    Have fun!
    men, you are amazing!, very thanks for the welcome. I will take your advise

    Regards

  18. #93
    Hi everyone. My name is Bee...

    I am having a major issue in my game right now. The past few weeks, my game was working fine. But right now, every time I launch the game, it gets stuck at a blank black screen and it won't start. This is after the game gets launched.

    Normally in my game, this would happen and a few seconds later, the game would start. But this time, it just gets stuck there.

    Is there a remedy for this?

    Much appreciated...

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee_Brian View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Bee...

    I am having a major issue in my game right now. The past few weeks, my game was working fine. But right now, every time I launch the game, it gets stuck at a blank black screen and it won't start. This is after the game gets launched.

    Normally in my game, this would happen and a few seconds later, the game would start. But this time, it just gets stuck there.

    Is there a remedy for this?

    Much appreciated...
    I'm reading old topics on similar problems. I see several for other games concerning Steam but I guess you don't lauch from Steam.
    In launcher, do you see a Repair option? Upper right you see the x to close launcher, minimize and then to the left of that a little down arrow. Try Options and Repair tab and see if you get any effect.
    For the older topics it was more about updating drivers and whatnot, seeing how your game ran fine previously I think that can be counted out.
    Mind that it's an oldish game and you can always try some compatability mode if all else fails but I had no real troubles despite some very low spec and some very high spec PCs over the years.

  20. #95
    hi, all!

    i'm posting here just because i can't post anywhere else (and i'm terribly impatient), but it's not really a question-- i have been playing lotro for a while now (took a 1.5 year hiatus after my divorce lol) but had never posted in the forums before. my name is sam, i'm 28 and live in colorado. my main is a hobbit hunter (55). i play on laurelin because i wanted to have the option to rp, but when i was playing with my ex-husband we focused a lot on questing so now that's over, i want to dig in.

    i'm basically just looking for a friend or two, perhaps a kinship to help me get started again and to possibly bridge into rping with. at present, i don't have vip, but if i needed to make the investment, i could. i'd consider making an alt to start fresh, or to fit a particular character type. i've done text-based rping for 15 years or so, and LoTR has been my favorite fandom just as long if not longer.

    it's not even as though there are a ton of people on laurelin, but i'm a little intimidated, especially in coming back after some decent time has passed and i never had any in-world friends to begin with.

    no problem if this wasn't an appropriate place to post (feel free to delete). i just thought i'd put the feelers out until i could post in the appropriate forum. but please do message me here if you think you might be able to help me out.

    all the best,

    xxx sam

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    5,950
    Quote Originally Posted by smolgrandpa View Post
    hi, all!

    i'm posting here just because i can't post anywhere else (and i'm terribly impatient), but it's not really a question-- i have been playing lotro for a while now (took a 1.5 year hiatus after my divorce lol) but had never posted in the forums before. my name is sam, i'm 28 and live in colorado. my main is a hobbit hunter (55). i play on laurelin because i wanted to have the option to rp, but when i was playing with my ex-husband we focused a lot on questing so now that's over, i want to dig in.

    i'm basically just looking for a friend or two, perhaps a kinship to help me get started again and to possibly bridge into rping with. at present, i don't have vip, but if i needed to make the investment, i could. i'd consider making an alt to start fresh, or to fit a particular character type. i've done text-based rping for 15 years or so, and LoTR has been my favorite fandom just as long if not longer.

    it's not even as though there are a ton of people on laurelin, but i'm a little intimidated, especially in coming back after some decent time has passed and i never had any in-world friends to begin with.

    no problem if this wasn't an appropriate place to post (feel free to delete). i just thought i'd put the feelers out until i could post in the appropriate forum. but please do message me here if you think you might be able to help me out.

    all the best,

    xxx sam
    Welcome back.

    I'm not an RPer, but I've got a thought...

    Check the Laurelin forum for scheduled music or storytelling events and attend one. In between sets/recitations introduce yourself (/say) and chat with other characters about the band/storyteller. Basically RP a member of the audience. Kinda like what you might do in real life - move into a new place and check out the live music at the local bar and meet neighbors. It serves to make you face & name familiar to the regulars and gives you something social to do in-game while you're searching for an RP group to join.

    You might want to create an alt on Landroval to increase the number of events you can attend and to investigate the scene on that RP server.

    Good luck & have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

  22. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Welcome back.

    I'm not an RPer, but I've got a thought...

    Check the Laurelin forum for scheduled music or storytelling events and attend one. In between sets/recitations introduce yourself (/say) and chat with other characters about the band/storyteller. Basically RP a member of the audience. Kinda like what you might do in real life - move into a new place and check out the live music at the local bar and meet neighbors. It serves to make you face & name familiar to the regulars and gives you something social to do in-game while you're searching for an RP group to join.

    You might want to create an alt on Landroval to increase the number of events you can attend and to investigate the scene on that RP server.

    Good luck & have fun!
    thank you so much for taking the time to respond! i appreciate it greatly. your suggestion is a great one i hadn't thought about before, very practical! i'll definitely give it a shot-- and check out landroval, too!

  23. #98

    Meeting up

    I wish I could reply to the thread "meeting up" in General Discussion.

    I would be very happy to join your group.

    I play in solo mode for 3 reasons:

    1 - I dont speak english. I understand written English with no problems, but I have difficulty answering.

    2 - I consider myself a noob and I will not ruin the game for other people.

    3 - i play slow paced.

    If none of these things is a problem for you, I would love to join your group.

    Sorry for my poor english

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by liza61 View Post
    I wish I could reply to the thread "meeting up" in General Discussion.
    I'll add your post to that thread

  25. #100

    Thanks

    Thank you very much, Macroscian

 

 
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload