We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowstormNZ View Post
    Hi there, started playing LOTRO for the first time a week or two back, loving it. But I came to forums to ask a few questions and found I couldn't post anywhere. So I bought some LOTRO points and in game my account upgraded to premium, excellent. I come back here to look for a kinship and post some questions and it still says im free to play and i cant do anything. Rather frustrating. I Have logged in and out numerous times and have waited a few days as well.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Hi, welcome to Middle Earth.

Check here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Only-Post-Here

Posting rights are not related to suscription status.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Hi, welcome to Middle Earth.

Check here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Only-Post-Here

Posting rights are not related to suscription status.

Ah ok, thanks very much. All good.

Question on Mounts

Hey I'm a level 19 Guardian and was curious what's the fastest way to get a mount. I know the skill is available for 95 points, but then do I need to find/ buy a mount? I just want advice on what the best/fastest way to get just a normal mount is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeltaRick View Post
    Hey I'm a level 19 Guardian and was curious what's the fastest way to get a mount. I know the skill is available for 95 points, but then do I need to find/ buy a mount? I just want advice on what the best/fastest way to get just a normal mount is.
    You need to go to Hengstacer's farm and buy a mount. The farm is north of Bree and north of the Bree festival grounds that has the maze, Hobnanigans fields, etc. You might be able to take a stable ride from Bree west stables, but I have not done that in so long I forget if you have to discover the Hengstacer stable first.

You can also get a horse from any festival, but the next one isn't until June 28.

More info on mounts in the Wiki: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mounts
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

White Round Shield

Looking for a white Round shield, probably a light shield or warden's Shield, I need it to complete a cosmetic outfit. I saw it once on a warden but I Can't find it anywhere on Google. Any clues to where I can get this shield would be greatly appreciated.

Trying to make a post

Was trying to make a post to get help with my account it keeps saying no subscription found really frustrating i bought MoM on that account

Can't install the game! Help!

I'm trying to install the game on my PC, but when I try to activate the install, I get the following error "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another". I have plenty of space on my hard drive and do not have an external or separate drive to put this game on. I am, however using an old computer given to me by my friend.

Any suggestions on how I can get the installation going? Thanks to all in advance.

I'm hopig this game will be good

I hope this game will be good. Right now I am dealing with a technical issue which is stopping from playing this game. Maybe I'll get that resolved and I'll be able to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Binxmn View Post
    I'm trying to install the game on my PC, but when I try to activate the install, I get the following error "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another". I have plenty of space on my hard drive and do not have an external or separate drive to put this game on. I am, however using an old computer given to me by my friend.

Any suggestions on how I can get the installation going? Thanks to all in advance.
    What version of Windows?

Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Binxmn View Post

Maybe when the PC was in your friend hands, had more hard disks he removed when gifted you it (or maybe network disks). Probably windows still is seeking disks not anymore accesible. You reinstaled windows in the PC or it have the same windows installed by your friend?

Question Question about Lore Master

I have a lore master character that is currently at level 13. My question about the Lore Master class in general is this, does the lore master like the hunter class have a trainer and if they do in what location or locations would they be? I would really appreciate an answer to the question because I have on skill with that character and I'm sure I'll get more that I can't use without some training. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by redheadbrat View Post
    I have a lore master character that is currently at level 13. My question about the Lore Master class in general is this, does the lore master like the hunter class have a trainer and if they do in what location or locations would they be? I would really appreciate an answer to the question because I have on skill with that character and I'm sure I'll get more that I can't use without some training. Thank you
    Trainers were made obsolete when the trait trees were introduced several years ago. The NPCs were left in the game and can still be useful for selling some beginning class specific consumables, such as fire and light oil from a Hunter trainer.

The old loremaster class trainer in Bree is located in the room at the top of the scholar stair, which is a bit west of the boar fountain.

Angry

So I've played this game for quite a while, I've posted on the forums before - but I cannot post anywhere now.

I'm currently a VIP.

You can check my post history, there's stuff there from 2012, probably older. I can't even create a new thread, and the link in the "Why can I only post here" thread naturally doesn't work. Looking for any assistance, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Treize6 View Post
    So I've played this game for quite a while, I've posted on the forums before - but I cannot post anywhere now.

I'm currently a VIP.

You can check my post history, there's stuff there from 2012, probably older. I can't even create a new thread, and the link in the "Why can I only post here" thread naturally doesn't work. Looking for any assistance, thanks!
    Hopefully the CM will notice this post and set your permissions back to normal.

The anti-spammer/anti-flamer changes to the vBulletin posting permissions apparently revoked everyone who hadn't posted on the forums for a while. When you post here, a timer of unknown duration starts and you eventually get permissions back. Since vBulletin doesn't have access to your account data, just a hook into the authorization server for login, it can't do anything based on account status. A lot of lifetime account players as well as former VIPs that resub after a break run into this.

Hello, I have not played LOTRO for quite awhile, however I do not seem to have forum permissions now...

As I recall my account was premium status as I did make a few purchases with it, so -from what I have read elsewhere- I should have access, correct? Or am I merely mistaken? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

come718, if you look at Nosdracir's post right above yours, it might answer your question.
    I'm new here myself, so I can't be certain, but that would explain the problem.

Hello I can't post in 'Suggestions' yet, so I'll ask here: When can we expect a Sebastian the Hedgehog cosmetic pet? I know the devs must be toiling away designing him, but can they give us an inkling of an eta? I want a Sebastian Hedgie so bad it hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian_Hedgehog View Post
    Hello I can't post in 'Suggestions' yet, so I'll ask here: When can we expect a Sebastian the Hedgehog cosmetic pet? I know the devs must be toiling away designing him, but can they give us an inkling of an eta? I want a Sebastian Hedgie so bad it hurts!
    Sebastian the Hedgehog was only in the movie, not in the book The Hobbit, so SSG cannot put him into the game as a named pet or character.

They could certainly add a hedgehog pet, and if you gain that pet you can summon him and use the command "/cpet rename Sebastian" to make that his name.

No idea if SSG is planning a hedgehog pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Sebastian the Hedgehog was only in the movie, not in the book The Hobbit, so SSG cannot put him into the game as a named pet or character.

They could certainly add a hedgehog pet, and if you gain that pet you can summon him and use the command "/cpet rename Sebastian" to make that his name.

No idea if SSG is planning a hedgehog pet.
    Hmmm, your words hold truths. Thank You, Nosdracir, I shall do as you suggest, and rename the pet 'Sebastian', as and when he should appear. I do hope it's soon though!

How can I see my fps in-game?

Hello all, I am new to the game .. little over a week, as VIP.. I just wanted to ask.. is there an option where I can see my fps rate in game? I cant seem to find it.. ive googled, asked in world chat.. not getting anywhere anyone help me? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Critstina View Post
    Hello all, I am new to the game .. little over a week, as VIP.. I just wanted to ask.. is there an option where I can see my fps rate in game? I cant seem to find it.. ive googled, asked in world chat.. not getting anywhere anyone help me? Thanks
    Control-F to show FPS.

There's also an option under graphics to turn on a little icon (repositionable) that you can hover over to display send/rcv loss rates and latency.

Ah thank you very much! It is much appreciated.

if i only saw this one first

I would have posted here to start.

update on this f2p character

level 17 and almost done in shire

played for 1 day 14 hours +

still cant use trade or lff or world or custom chat

if not for kin this would be a very lonely game

How long do festivals usually last? I'm really new and I've read that Summer Festival starts next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessarundomiel View Post
    How long do festivals usually last? I'm really new and I've read that Summer Festival starts next week.
    Summer Festival times are: 6/28/17@10am to 7/12/17@3am

Normally you can to check festivals schedule and times in:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...vents-Schedule

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10