We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Question Returning player looking for the Brazilian community

Hello,
    I'm planning to return to this game after several years, with a new account and I'm looking for the server with the most active Brazilian population nowdays.
    So, where are you Brazilians?
    Thank you.

hi may i ask a question? If I buy a Moria pack, it will raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 15. If I buy Mirkwood pack, it will raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 25. I am wondering what will happen if I only buy the Mirkwood pack. Will it raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to directly to 25? Or I have to buy the Moria one to raise it to 15 first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashyri View Post
    Hello,
    I'm planning to return to this game after several years, with a new account and I'm looking for the server with the most active Brazilian population nowdays.
    So, where are you Brazilians?
    Thank you.
    Welcome back!

I don't have an exact answer, but I have seen at least two kinships with Portuguese names on Arkenstone. I don't recall their exact names, but I think they are approximately: Luso do Brasil and Os Senhores do ??? (Anillo Anilo ?? ring in Portuguese). The first is obviously a Brazilian kinship. (My second language is Spanish, so I can understand a bit of Portuguese. ). I see these kinship names almost every day, although that may only indicate that a few people are playing at the same time as I am.

You can create a character on Arkenstone and get to Bree in an hour or two. Then you can look at other players' kinship names and talk/IM the ones in Portuguese.

Have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Welcome back!

I don't have an exact answer, but I have seen at least two kinships with Portuguese names on Arkenstone. I don't recall their exact names, but I think they are approximately: Luso do Brasil and Os Senhores do ??? (Anillo Anilo ?? ring in Portuguese). The first is obviously a Brazilian kinship. (My second language is Spanish, so I can understand a bit of Portuguese. ). I see these kinship names almost every day, although that may only indicate that a few people are playing at the same time as I am.

You can create a character on Arkenstone and get to Bree in an hour or two. Then you can look at other players' kinship names and talk/IM the ones in Portuguese.

Have fun!
    Thank you very much!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24