We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargorinn View Post
    Okay, so i am an idiot, and i just found the item in my inventory which gave me the skill. Cant find a way to remove the question, so i hope this will do.
    Its fine, only enjoy the game!

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Returning player looking for kinship

Hello fellow lotro players, does anyone know with server i can find a good kinship that speak spanish?
    I havent played since 2014 and the amount of questions that i have right now are to much and i would prefer to ask them in my mother language.

Thanks

Since you have not mentioned if you are in Europe; Landroval, Laurelin, Belegaer, Gwaihir and Sirannon are the EU servers. Make a character on the server, get the character out of the Intro and watch chat to see if Spanish is spoken, or post a message in Spanish and see who responds. Can also go to the Server sub-forum and post a message in each server's forum.

Hope this helps and welcome back to LOTRO
    Ujest - 115 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 95 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post
    Since you have not mentioned if you are in Europe; Landroval, Laurelin, Belegaer, Gwaihir and Sirannon are the EU servers. Make a character on the server, get the character out of the Intro and watch chat to see if Spanish is spoken, or post a message in Spanish and see who responds. Can also go to the Server sub-forum and post a message in each server's forum.
    Landroval is an US server... Evernight is the other EU server not in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by DDLicio View Post
    Hello fellow lotro players, does anyone know with server i can find a good kinship that speak spanish?
    I havent played since 2014 and the amount of questions that i have right now are to much and i would prefer to ask them in my mother language.
    En Landroval hay una kinship de habla hispana, Guerreros de Eru Illuvatar, tengo un personaje allí. Probablemente en los servidores EU haya más población de España, así que seguro hay kinships de habla hispana ahí.

Cualquier consulta avisá y ¡bienvenido a la Tierra Media!

Quote Originally Posted by DDLicio View Post

Thanks
    I don't know anything about them but there's one here on Laurelin - https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...87#post7831587

And this one on the Evernight server - http://www.legiones.es/

Quote Originally Posted by Gratiskatze View Post
    Hello everyone,
    i have played lotro the last time it was released and just stepped back in. It seems to have gone a fairly long way since then. But as i am not having any experience in the actual endgame, i would like some help, regarding the class choice:
    I currently broke it down to Warden or Ministrel, which i seem to enjoy quite much, for as far as i have played them. I'd like to either tank or heal and dont want to have any problems later in finding a group for dungeons etc. I further want to be as self sufficient as possible while leveling up, that means i'd love to do some "harder" quests alone without searching for ppl all the time. As for armor or looks i dont have any preferences, nor am i roleplaying. Any suggestions for me?

Thank you guys!

Hey, Gratiskatze, welcome to Lotro! Always good to see new/returning players. I have not played either class very far, but I can tell you what I have learned from others. Mini is a powerhouse at lower lvls, but its dps seems to lessen the higher you go. You will be good for heals, however, so there is that. Warden seems to be a very good class for soloing content that would normally need a fellowship for, but is more detailed and in depth in its playstyle. If you like both of them and want to do more difficult content solo, I would recommend the Warden based on what I've heard other say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SharlaSedai View Post
    Hey, Gratiskatze, welcome to Lotro! Always good to see new/returning players. I have not played either class very far, but I can tell you what I have learned from others. Mini is a powerhouse at lower lvls, but its dps seems to lessen the higher you go. You will be good for heals, however, so there is that. Warden seems to be a very good class for soloing content that would normally need a fellowship for, but is more detailed and in depth in its playstyle. If you like both of them and want to do more difficult content solo, I would recommend the Warden based on what I've heard other say about it.
    Hey and thank you very much. I have heard, that warden, albeit being classified as a tank, is rarely being invited as a tank into a fellowship. Being able to solo stuff is great but when you're having a hard time finding a group, that's not my cup of tea. Anyone here who has further details on this?

And i have mostly prefered healing in mmos, is the ministrel really that bad solo on higher levels?
    Last edited by Gratiskatze; Jul 15 2018 at 07:51 AM.

How do I get a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Eblob View Post
    How do I get a mount.
    First you need a Riding skill. If you're VIP, you'll get it at lvl 20 after completing a quest at Hengstacer Farm. If you're f2p, you need to buy it from store, it costs 95LP.

Mounts can be bought at Hengstacer Farm, from the store, you can also barter for them with reputation or festival tokens.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Eblob View Post
    How do I get a mount.
    Check https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Riding & https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mount

Quote Originally Posted by kudurru1 View Post
    First you need a Riding skill. If you're VIP, you'll get it at lvl 20 after completing a quest at Hengstacer Farm. If you're f2p, you need to buy it from store, it costs 95LP.

Mounts can be bought at Hengstacer Farm, from the store, you can also barter for them with reputation or festival tokens.
    You can also occasionally get them as Hobbit Gifts; I average one of these per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    You can also occasionally get them as Hobbit Gifts; I average one of these per year.
    Yup. Got three so far in my 5 years of playing. Always a nice surprise.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

Hey guys, i am having an issue and i would like to know if there is a way to fix it.
    My wifi is really bad, but im used to it. It never really bothered me, untill i started playing Lotro, because whenever i get disconnected for lag, i can't reconnect. Right now,
    i cant connect to any world i previously played in because it doesn't let me back in when my connection breaks. After pressing 'Enter middle-earth', it just gets stuck on the loading screen.
    Previously it took a while but then i was able to reconnect, but right now it doesnt seem to get any better. Does anyone know what i can do so i can get online again?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratiskatze View Post
    And i have mostly prefered healing in mmos, is the ministrel really that bad solo on higher levels?
    I've never had a problem solo with my mini. The burst damage of a mini can be up there with the dps classes even at end level, but you will rarely be asked to fullfill a dps role in a group as the long cooldowns on our most damaging skills mean we just don't pump out the same level of sustained dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargorinn View Post
    Hey guys, i am having an issue and i would like to know if there is a way to fix it.
    My wifi is really bad, but im used to it. It never really bothered me, untill i started playing Lotro, because whenever i get disconnected for lag, i can't reconnect. Right now,
    i cant connect to any world i previously played in because it doesn't let me back in when my connection breaks. After pressing 'Enter middle-earth', it just gets stuck on the loading screen.
    Previously it took a while but then i was able to reconnect, but right now it doesnt seem to get any better. Does anyone know what i can do so i can get online again?
    This sounds like a comm problem. You've gotten past authentication and the client is trying to communicate with the server for your character's world. Possibly your firewall needs to be told to permit LOTRO comms.

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...-Firewall-Help

Another possibility is that a different program is using one of the ports and is discarding LOTRO messages.

Maybe your wifi router is having a problem with the ports. This may sound trite, but have you tried turning it off and back on?

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    This sounds like a comm problem. You've gotten past authentication and the client is trying to communicate with the server for your character's world. Possibly your firewall needs to be told to permit LOTRO comms.

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...-Firewall-Help

Another possibility is that a different program is using one of the ports and is discarding LOTRO messages.

Maybe your wifi router is having a problem with the ports. This may sound trite, but have you tried turning it off and back on?

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    Ré firewall blocking; it will probably be listed under "Heuristics" settings, and there are no warning pop-ups; find LOTRO.exe and make sure it has permission; it is a very common problem caused by the game switching internet protocols during log in - which most firewalls tag as suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Ré firewall blocking; it will probably be listed under "Heuristics" settings, and there are no warning pop-ups; find LOTRO.exe and make sure it has permission; it is a very common problem caused by the game switching internet protocols during log in - which most firewalls tag as suspicious.
    lotroclient.exe
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36