We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,174 of 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmBeaches View Post
    Have you experience and/or preference for class types in MMOs?
    Apparently tanks and healers are in high demand.
    Recommend reading some other forum sections and postings for server choice information. Keep posting here to get your account unlocked so you can post in the rest of the forums. Other people may give more info on servers.

edit: Hello and Welcome to game.
    Yes I played WoW for about 3 years in a mythic raiding guild as a DPS. I am certainly willing to try tanking not so much healing in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by fergusferret View Post
    I am new to the game but not new to the story, having read and collected all the Tolkien books over the years. however while I like the game I am disappointed with the crafting. I am not usually a moaner on games but I am a little surprised that some of the so called sets of crafts are so disjointed as to be laughable.

to start with I am a lore master elf so I expect to find historian as part of my character traits. however i am not at all happy with the idea that farming and weapon-smith are part of that group. i would have expected a much better marketing ability to accompany such groupings, as are listed. I am also not happy with the way the selection of crafts is made. in a game like this I would have expected to find that you could choose from a list of crafts and while a limit of 3 is a good one it is not all that good, in my mind, that they are grouped so you find yourself with no way to get your supplies other than try to spam players asking for trades in materials you need. the auction halls do not seem to be used at all from what I can tell and thus you are stuck, unless you start another character to simply make the materials you need.

one aspect that eludes me so far is any really information on woodworking and metal-smithing. are they part of the forestry and prospecting or are they separate? there is nothing to say either way and they do not seem to connect with their logical partners at any point so far as I can ascertain. there are a number of ways I would change the way crafting is done and it would probably group the more compatible aspects together and be renamed. so forestry would be renamed woodcraft and cover both collection and working with wood, including the making of all wood based weapons, and ammunition if it was implemented. metal crafting would be be all metal items used in the game. farming and cooking would be together while the historian would be allowed to deal with jewellery and accessories. this is not a comprehensive list as there is also the tailoring of garments for both ranger and mage characters. then there is the hobbits thieving to think about. also there is the hunting for leather for the tailor.

I am sure others have suggested similar or even completely different ways to deal with crafting. what I think we all should agree on is that the auctioning is so hard to access and has no way to be accessed without an upgrade to be able to do so. auctioning should be open to all so that low levels and those higher up not having opened the auctioning via a shop purchase, can sell their products to those needing them for their own craft. I see my self not doing armour at all if I continue with this craft set as there is a lack of access to the resources needed for that to be continued after the initial starting quest.

some real thinking needs to go into the crafting and selling aspects of this game. make things a little less hard to obtain your required items for crafts not connected to the corresponding crafts.
    You will need Farming to lvl up your Scholar; that is why they put farming in the Historian profession. Wood working and Metalsmithing are indeed separate from forestry and prospecting. Forestry and Prospecting are the gathering parts of the vocation; Woodworking and Metalsmithing are the crafting parts of it. The reason most of the professions have "unnecessary" parts (ie. Weaponsmith in the Historian profession) is to encourage player interaction and a healthy ingame economy. If I have some extra ore ingots, I can sell them to you so you can lvl up your Weaponsmith; so on and so forth. Or you can do as I do and have one main (Explorer/Tailor) and 6 more alts that fulfill all the other crafting vocations so I am completely self-sufficient.

while you are VIP, you can't buy quest packs from store (you have access to play them as a sub). You will get extra characters slots as VIP. You might want to a sense of the game and what kinds of characters you want to create, names, etc. You will want to create those characters and get them started before your VIP expires to get the unlocks on each character. I also read the some of the VIP slots may be 'rented' so you might not be able to play some characters if you let VIP expire, but you won't loose them, you just have to buy more slots to access them. I never experienced this, it may be new. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Account_Types.

You can figure the calculations for quest packs vs. LP earned from sub vs. buying LP outright and make a decision.
    A highly recommended purchase is the Premium Wallet from the store.

edit: Hello and Welcome to game.
    Thanks for your suggestion, the premium account has 5 character slots instead of 7 the VIP gets so I will take that into consideration. I think I got the premium wallet back when I played a bit on one of my characters, was that an account wide or per character? I will need to check that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Run your first character to about L20-25, carefully noting all the Breeland quest locations, THEN go VIP, create your new characters and run them all up over the course of the month. As a VIP you are given more character slots than F2P or Premium, after VIP expires, you drop to Premium status and lose two of those slots, although any characters you create with them arent lost, just stored until you VIP again.

It is possible to go to at least Rohan without going VIP or buying any expansion - I did it with my first character.
    As logical as your suggestion is I feel that for me personally it might be a mistake, since it turns that month into a job. I am saying that based on my experience with other MMo's, once I know I have limited time to accomplish something I find that by the time I completed the task it stripped the fun out of the game for me, which in turn causes me to take a long break from the game.

I am interested to know how did you get to rohan without VIP or the expansion, I assume you farmed LP and got the quest packs. I am very interested in going into Moria, so I know I don't want to skip that one. I do wonder how is it soloing Moria at level these days, I remember reading back then that ppl didn't really enjoyed the time there and just wanted to skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by MakmakK View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion, the premium account has 5 character slots instead of 7 the VIP gets so I will take that into consideration. I think I got the premium wallet back when I played a bit on one of my characters, was that an account wide or per character? I will need to check that.

As logical as your suggestion is I feel that for me personally it might be a mistake, since it turns that month into a job. I am saying that based on my experience with other MMo's, once I know I have limited time to accomplish something I find that by the time I completed the task it stripped the fun out of the game for me, which in turn causes me to take a long break from the game.

I am interested to know how did you get to rohan without VIP or the expansion, I assume you farmed LP and got the quest packs. I am very interested in going into Moria, so I know I don't want to skip that one. I do wonder how is it soloing Moria at level these days, I remember reading back then that ppl didn't really enjoyed the time there and just wanted to skip it.

Base Premium Account has 3 character slots. If you purchase Moria expac it comes with +2 slots. VIP adds a temporary +2 slots to whatever you currently have unless you are maxed out (27 I think).

Premium Wallet is account wide.

Just use the VIP month to unlock all the perks for the character you play and any other possible characters. The only thing you need to do with a new character to gain the VIP perks is log into the tutorial and log right back out again. These perks cost something like 1800 LP per character when purchased with LP, so the VIP cost is worth it for even a single character.

Note also that while VIP you can start exploration and slayer deeds and finish them after VIP expires. So if a region has a slayer deed for killing 50 then 100 more and you kill 1 you can finish the next 49 later. You'd have to kill 50 + 1 to be able to complete the kill 100 portion later and get the virtue.

Without VIP or expansions you can still get XP for: Epic quests, task quests, and kills. You'll earn enough XP from the starter areas with a single character to purchase gold cap removal, horse riding, plus the Evendim (level 30-40) quest pack. That's part of what helps you level up.

Hope that helps. Have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by MakmakK View Post

It was a Hunter, and he ran everywhere, so slayer deeds were fairly easy; other than that, I just followed the Epic Quest trail; did any side quests F2P could do, and kept an eye on the AH for gear to fill the gaps left by the reward gear.

If you want a challenge, this is the way to do it, very limited traits, especially racial and class traits; make him rather weaker than average.

I was somewhere between L86 and L90 when I bought the Quad Pack expansion in the sale, and started a group of new alts; it is SO much easier with the VIP unlocks and all the extra quests.

CheckDatFiles Failed

Is the CheckDatFiles Failed bug/issue still happening? Trying to update game files from 7/25/18 and after it downloads client_highres_aux_1.datx it gives the unable to decrypt etc error?

Quote Originally Posted by Montevon View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I am looking to start playing LoTRO and was wondering if any of you experinced players had any tips for class, race and server to play on. I am looking to do end game group content not much PvP most instance based stuff. Appreciate y'all taking your time to read and respond to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montevon View Post
    Yes I played WoW for about 3 years in a mythic raiding guild as a DPS. I am certainly willing to try tanking not so much healing in this game.

DPS is popular... Check out Hunters, Champions, Rune-Keepers.
    Guardians are the standard tank.
    I would play the class style you like.

As far as race/class goes, people have written many things. Check these more recent links below I could find.:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comme...or_each_class/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comme...ceclass_combo/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/35pysr/manelf/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comme...huntercaptain/

Some people literally don't care - they play the race they like for whatever reason.

for me hunter/elf, guardian man or dwarf. My RK is an elf.

Have fun.

P.S. when creating a Character, there is also an Origin option. This only effects things like body feature colors and where your character is from and a title you get stating where you are from. I don't know of anything else it does. Role Players or player into the lore may find this more meaningful.

Edit: link, clarity, origin.
    Last edited by WarmBeaches; Nov 27 2018 at 02:12 AM.

Choppy graphics in Bree, "invalid target" on right click a mob, 100% reproducible

Some hardware details, using a PS2, USB or wireless kb and mouse?? Anything plugged into a USB bus like a wifi dongle, etc.

System spec, especially gfx and SSD/HDD. OS and if it is Win10, have you read through Hurins "One Guide".
    You're going to groan, but I play on an iMac. Recently I've realized the monitor is more like a TV monitor and I have no controls for it really. I can try switching to the Bootcamp Windows 7, but there's not a lot of room on that drive, and since this game has an official Mac version I'd like to try whatever I can to fix the Mac client first. I've tried running it with both full screen and windowed. Both ways, it causes the constant rubber banding which is much worse in Bree, and the right click "invalid target" error every time, 100% reproducible.

Hardware details that I imagine will help:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac14,2
    Processor Name: Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 3.4 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 16 GB
    Boot ROM Version: IM142.0130.B00
    SMC Version (system): 2.15f7

System Software Overview:

System Version: macOS 10.13.5 (17F77)
    Kernel Version: Darwin 17.6.0
    Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
    Boot Mode: Normal
    Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
    System Integrity Protection: Enabled
    Time since boot: 4 days 1:12

Built-in Output: (audio)

Default Output Device: Yes
    Default System Output Device: Yes
    Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
    Output Channels: 2
    Current SampleRate: 44100
    Transport: Built-in
    Output Source: Internal Speakers

Broadcom 57766-A1:
    (I'm not using the wireless bc my husband and I both play, and it seems to work better if he uses wireless and I don't, less packets going to wrong PC I guess.)

Name: ethernet
    Type: Ethernet Controller
    Bus: PCI
    Vendor ID: 0x14e4
    Device ID: 0x1686
    Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x14e4
    Subsystem ID: 0x1686
    Revision ID: 0x0001
    Link Width: x1
    BSD name: en0
    Kext name: AppleBCM5701Ethernet.kext
    Firmware version: 57766a-v1.15
    Location: /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleBCM5701Ethernet.kext
    mDNS offload capable: 0c:4d:e9:d5:3f:24
    Version: 10.3.1

Display--------------------

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M
    Type: GPU
    Bus: PCIe
    PCIe Lane Width: x16
    VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 2048 MB
    Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
    Device ID: 0x119d
    Revision ID: 0x00a2
    ROM Revision: 3782
    Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily1 v3
    Displays:
    iMac:
    Display Type: LCD
    Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (QHD/WQHD - Wide Quad High Definition)
    UI Looks like: 2560 x 1440
    Framebuffer Depth: 24-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes
    Rotation: Supported
    Automatically Adjust Brightness: No
    Connection Type: DisplayPort

Memory ---------------------------

ECC: Disabled
    Upgradeable Memory: Yes

BANK 0/DIMM0:

Size: 8 GB
    Type: DDR3
    Speed: 1600 MHz
    Manufacturer: 0x802C
    Part Number: 0x31364B544631473634485A2D3147 36453220

BANK 1/DIMM0:

Size: 8 GB
    Type: DDR3
    Speed: 1600 MHz
    Manufacturer: 0x802C
    Part Number: 0x31364B544631473634485A2D3147 36453220
    Serial Number: 0x347DCE13

BANK 0/DIMM1:

Size: Empty
    Type: Empty
    Speed: Empty
    Manufacturer: Empty
    Part Number: Empty
    Serial Number: Empty

BANK 1/DIMM1:

Size: Empty
    Type: Empty
    Speed: Empty
    Manufacturer: Empty
    Part Number: Empty
    Serial Number: Empty

My next thing I will test is turning on Wifi and seeing if that works better. I'm guessing the programmers assume I'm using it so maybe that's it. When I was going through these settings just now I realized that's kind of "odd" for a Mac user, to use a wired connection.

I'm asking what game settings or changes I can make to make the graphics a bit less choppy and get the right click on a mob to work without "invalid target" every time?

If you have other ideas, let me know. Thanks!

That invalid target message plagues all of us. I have a decent Windows PC with plenty of memory and a good graphics card and I get that error frequently. I've mentally adjusted to watch for it redo the skill if I get it.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by kane85 View Post
    hi! I can't post in the looking for kinship forum, can you help me please?
    Apparently, if you keep posting here, the forum people will see your account and make the rest of the forum available to you. You might just say hi or something.

Usually you would post your server, and a little of what you were looking for. You can post it here, you may or may not get some contact.

The screen flash from Rune Keeper's Shocking Words gives me a headache. Is there any way to turn it off?

Quote Originally Posted by FakeSurprise View Post
    The screen flash from Rune Keeper's Shocking Words gives me a headache. Is there any way to turn it off?
    Options, Social Options, Groups Options, there are four selections un-check all except "Fellowship: Only show effects cast by you." and "Selection: Only show effects cast by you."

Hope that helps
    Ujest - 120 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 95 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirewhistle View Post
    You're going to groan, but I play on an iMac. Recently I've realized the monitor is more like a TV monitor and I have no controls for it really. I can try switching to the Bootcamp Windows 7, but there's not a lot of room on that drive, and since this game has an official Mac version I'd like to try whatever I can to fix the Mac client first. I've tried running it with both full screen and windowed. Both ways, it causes the constant rubber banding which is much worse in Bree, and the right click "invalid target" error every time, 100% reproducible.

Hardware details that I imagine will help:

My next thing I will test is turning on Wifi and seeing if that works better. I'm guessing the programmers assume I'm using it so maybe that's it. When I was going through these settings just now I realized that's kind of "odd" for a Mac user, to use a wired connection.

I'm asking what game settings or changes I can make to make the graphics a bit less choppy and get the right click on a mob to work without "invalid target" every time?

If you have other ideas, let me know. Thanks!

Sadly, the game is particularly unstable on Mac these days, even running bootcamp. There is a dedicated Mac section, and hopefully by now you have posting permissions and can copy your issue into a new post over there, complete with the details from the above post.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post
    Options, Social Options, Groups Options, there are four selections un-check all except "Fellowship: Only show effects cast by you." and "Selection: Only show effects cast by you."

Hope that helps
    Thank you. I unchecked those options, but I still see the flash when I cast Shocking Words. Is that for other players? How do I turn off the flash if I am the Rune Keeper?

I have discovered that Unchecking "Enable Combat Hit Effects" will remove the flash, but it removes all spell effects. I would like to only turn off the screen flashing if that is possible.

Thank you. I unchecked those options, but I still see the flash when I cast Shocking Words. Is that for other players? How do I turn off the flash if I am the Rune Keeper?

I have discovered that Unchecking "Enable Combat Hit Effects" will remove the flash, but it removes all spell effects. I would like to only turn off the screen flashing if that is possible.
    I am afraid it is all or nothing. They cannot cater for on/off for every different effect as there are hundreds/thousands of different effects across all the classes; the options panel would take up more space than the game!!

I am afraid it is all or nothing. They cannot cater for on/off for every different effect as there are hundreds/thousands of different effects across all the classes; the options panel would take up more space than the game!!
    Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I'm new and still very low level. Are there lots of spells in the game that cause the whole screen to flash white?

Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I'm new and still very low level. Are there lots of spells in the game that cause the whole screen to flash white?
    Several stun effects will do that - a yellow-white effect, Lightening flash and Lightening Storm, and the staff skill can also cause a giant flash for LMs. Melee classes are mostly free (that I can think of), but Mini has some big light shows, and RK some similar effects.

For raiding you really do need to tune your gfx sesttings

One tip, dont h bother using the forum search bar - it is useless, use Google etc, and start your search with "LOTRO"

This is the first hit when I tried ""LOTRO RAID GFX GUIDE"; seems a good place to start. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-and-stability

it's probably all or nothing. you might contact support about it.

It is really unfortunate. You would think an option for disabling flashes as an individual graphics element would be standard game design by now.
    You might put a request on the player suggestions section of the forum as well. I would cite accessibility features, and link gaming accessibility articles on the issue.

In some older video games I get motion sickness (headache and nausea), and I just can't play them. But never had problems with flashes that I know of.

it's probably all or nothing. you might contact support about it.

It is really unfortunate. You would think an option for disabling flashes as an individual graphics element would be standard game design by now.
    You might put a request on the player suggestions section of the forum as well. I would cite accessibility features, and link gaming accessibility articles on the issue.

In some older video games I get motion sickness (headache and nausea), and I just can't play them. But never had problems with flashes that I know of.
    Thank you. I will post something in the suggestions when the forum lets me, and I will turn off spell effects and/or adjust my monitor settings in the meantime.

Flashes in video games don't usually bother me, and fortunately, I do not have photosensitive epilepsy or anything like that. Shocking Words hasn't caused me any migraines either, just a bit of a headache after seeing it for a while; interestingly, the lightning flashes from the thunderstorms that occur in the game do not cause me any problems. The Dread Effects flash was bothersome, but I was able to turn that one off in the settings so I was hoping for the same with Shocking Words.

Yes, there is a dread effect. Search the options for 'dread' and turn it off. I have the same problem with flash effects and I love playing the runekeeper. So there's a lot of graphics I uncheck. I also uncheck the post processing effects because on my computer it looks like everything is strobe light flickering instead of glowing. If you get a flickering in the item names and it's annoying, you can use N to turn floating names off, then when you're looking for an NPC or want to see how dangerous the mobs are, you can use N again to turn it back on for a while. You might also want to turn off reflections. It might make water more boring, but it also reduces the glare.

There are some pretty good customization options in LOTRO, so, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirewhistle View Post
    Yes, there is a dread effect. Search the options for 'dread' and turn it off. I have the same problem with flash effects and I love playing the runekeeper. So there's a lot of graphics I uncheck. I also uncheck the post processing effects because on my computer it looks like everything is strobe light flickering instead of glowing. If you get a flickering in the item names and it's annoying, you can use N to turn floating names off, then when you're looking for an NPC or want to see how dangerous the mobs are, you can use N again to turn it back on for a while. You might also want to turn off reflections. It might make water more boring, but it also reduces the glare.

There are some pretty good customization options in LOTRO, so, welcome!

Whilst I remember; there have been graphical issues with FreeSync/GSync in LOTRO. if you get white background flashes you cannot identify against skills being used, and you have Free/Gsync enabled, it might be that.

The current AMD driver for my RX470 is ok, but I had issues with several driver versions last year.

Okay so i'm pretty sure this question has already been asked but I'm trying to figure out if I should play this game or not. I wouldn't even question it if it wasn't for having to buy every expansion which seems like a bit much. The only way I'd want to is if the content in each expansion is still relevant in some way. Like for example. I've been playing WoW for a really long time and now I'm starting to get burnt out. You do not have to buy every expac so it (to me) makes it easier for new players to jump in. They also pretty much with every new expac make the previous expac not valid anymore for the most part.

I guess I'm just to try figure out if this is worth my money to try and play. I won't lie, the char models look a bit meh but I thought the environment looked pretty good so I'll look past it or at least try to. Or should I just pay for sub fee and jump into the legendary server?

Quote Originally Posted by Regner971 View Post
    Okay so i'm pretty sure this question has already been asked but I'm trying to figure out if I should play this game or not. I wouldn't even question it if it wasn't for having to buy every expansion which seems like a bit much. The only way I'd want to is if the content in each expansion is still relevant in some way. Like for example. I've been playing WoW for a really long time and now I'm starting to get burnt out. You do not have to buy every expac so it (to me) makes it easier for new players to jump in. They also pretty much with every new expac make the previous expac not valid anymore for the most part.

I guess I'm just to try figure out if this is worth my money to try and play. I won't lie, the char models look a bit meh but I thought the environment looked pretty good so I'll look past it or at least try to. Or should I just pay for sub fee and jump into the legendary server?
    Hey, Regner, welcome to Lotro! Of course I'm going to say YES, ofc you should play Lotro, lol, but I will try to be a bit more objective for you, .

The first thing I will say about the xpacs not being free is you can't really compare that to WoW. On WoW, you HAVE to have a sub to play past lvl 20, so tbh, Blizzard can afford to hand out content for free since they have a steady rate of income from all their players. Lotro isn't that way. If it were up to me, I would give away an xpac for being subbed to Lotro for a certain period, say 1 xpac for each month of sub, but they don't do it that way. On the bright side, there are two ways of getting the xpacs. You can grind in game for Lotro Points (LP) and buy them that way (but that will take a long time. It's can be done, but it takes a lot of work), or you can buy them outright from the web site store. They usually have good deals on their xpacs around Thanksgiving and Christmas; you missed the Thanksgiving deals, but if you're still interested in the game in a few weeks, you could check out any Christmas deals they have.

As for the character models, remember this is an old game, but also make sure you have the box at the bottom of the screen checked (Show Avatar Update).

The Legendary servers would be the best experience you would have, I think, since there are more people in the lower zones, but if you wanted to just check out the game, you could just make a test toon on a F2P server. Want to make a note here since you are coming from WoW where you are used to a higher game population. Lotro's map is HUGE. MUCH bigger than WoW's map is (the last I heard, WoW has about 250 sq miles of game map and Lotro has 30,000 sq miles of game map; don't know how they figure that, just what I read somewhere, lol), and WoW has more players crammed into a much smaller area, so you see more players all the time. Many people come here and because they don't see tons of people running around, they assume the game is dead and leave. Please give it a chance. Turn on World Chat, and get to know your fellow players. Lotro has a great community (for the most part) and people are very helpful. Lots of Kins (Guilds) advertising on the Legendary servers right now too.

Hope that answered some of your questions; hope to see you in game!

Free Sync / G Sync

Whilst I remember; there have been graphical issues with FreeSync/GSync in LOTRO. if you get white background flashes you cannot identify against skills being used, and you have Free/Gsync enabled, it might be that.

The current AMD driver for my RX470 is ok, but I had issues with several driver versions last year.
    Thanks! Looks like I'm ok on that point. Though it might help someone else to know that: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...-sync.1901897/ Apparently the iMac doesn't support G sync because the Nvidia card it uses is "mobile."

Thank God bc I have no idea how I would get into the Nvidia settings anyway! (XQuartz maybe?! Anyway it would be an expedition into unknown apps.)

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47