We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49
Results 1,201 to 1,204 of 1204
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestar45 View Post
    How can you play without paying i can't log in because it keeps on saying i have to be a VIP to play and i thought this game was free to play? :/
    There are two servers called Legendary Servers (Anor and Ithil) that require you to be VIP to play on them. Try logging into one of the other servers to play as they are free to play.

Sashawen
    Level 105 Loremaster

When will I be able to make new posts? I tried to PM Cordovan, but site came back saying link broke.

Just curious, cause I would like to participate on my server page, and hopefully find a nice place to call home.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar45 View Post
    How can you play without paying i can't log in because it keeps on saying i have to be a VIP to play and i thought this game was free to play? :/
    The two "legendary" servers, Anor and Ithil, are VIP only.

All the remaining servers can be played free or paid.

I suspect Anor is at the top of the list that anyone new sees at first login. Once you've logged in to one of the regular servers it will appear at the top of the list the next time you log in.

Note that the only thing really different about the legendary servers is that they have a level 50 cap and content is limited to the regions that were playable before the first expansion. The regular servers have the exact same content plus a whole lot more.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fhyn View Post
    When will I be able to make new posts? I tried to PM Cordovan, but site came back saying link broke.

Just curious, cause I would like to participate on my server page, and hopefully find a nice place to call home.

Thanks
    PMs wont work until you are allowed out of the playpen, as otherwise spammers would just use them to spam everyone.

Post a few times about the game, and in threads that are unlocked to you, and the forum GM will let you out in a day or 3, however they dont work weekends, so dont expect much before Tuesday.

Dont go posting 3rd party links, or adding them to your sig, a fast way to get your account locked.

Why is it like this?? We have had ongoing issues with a particular spammer getting into the forums and posting hundreds of adverts in every single forum thread; His name is Baba Ji and he is VERY persistent.

Even with a x posts per minute restriction, he will set up an automated spam tool to post x + 1 second and get hundreds of spam posts up before he can be blocked.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49