We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by bonechips View Post
    Returning player, maybe a stupid question but do i have to buy all the expansions or will paying a sub price include all of them?

No, being a sub does not give you complete access to xpacs. You can still go into them and do the Epic quest line (except for Helm's Deep and Mordor), but if you want the side quests, you have to buy them. SSG usually has a VERY good sale on them during Thanksgiving/Christmas time, however. Last year, you could get the first 5 xpacs for a total of $16 USD, so I would wait to buy them. VIP does give you full access to all the regional quest lines and deeds though. You have until about lvl 25 or so to see if you want to invest any money into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bonechips View Post
    Returning player, maybe a stupid question but do i have to buy all the expansions or will paying a sub price include all of them?
    By subscribing (becoming a VIP) you will have access to all content. Howerver, you will still have to buy the expansions: Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, Riders of Rohan, Helm Deep and Mordor. In the LOTRO Store there is a bundle package for $39.99 included - Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, Riders of Rohan. There are sales from time to time (Mordor has never been on sale yet), so if you are starting from level 1 and taking time to smell the roses, I would not buy the expansions until needed or they are on sale. Recommend you do get the Stone of the Tortise (in the store) to slow down leveling.

Welcome back to LOTRO.
    Ujest - 115 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 90 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32