We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84
Results 2,076 to 2,079 of 2079
    Somewhat a shame that such precautions are necessary, but certainly sensible for the overall community's sake.

The reason for these measures?

Several years (2016 - 2017) ago there were several; months long periods of gold spammers and the infamous Love Doctor Baba ji, (search terms: LOTRO Baba ji). Like a bad, infectious rash he was very difficult to get rid of. What worked, this forum - every newbie to LOTRO is restricted to it as are inactive forum accounts of long time members.
    Ujest - 130 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 105 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Clicking active box dialogues without mouse

Hi all,

I've just started playing, and the end goal is to teach someone who recently lost use of her right/dominant hand how to play with a specialized mouse. I've been re-mapping keys and barely beginning gameplay, when I hit a snag. In the tutorials - and almost certainly in the game - smaller windows come up to tell you what's going on or give you hints. They often have buttons at the bottom that say "continue quest." If I use escape and close the active window without hitting "Continue Quest," I cannot move forward in the game. Is there a key, hotkey, or set of keys that I can use to highlight and accept the words at the bottom of these active windows? What works on my pc (alts, functions, shifts, etc) doesn't seem to be working in this game.

Thank you,
    Dani

Windows has an accessibility feature that auto selects the default button in a window, if the window was programmed for it. This toggle can be found in Mouse Properties, Snap To feature.

Now will this setting work for LOTRO windows, I do not know.

Hope this helps and extend our Welcome to LOTRO to young lady.

And to you, Welcome to LOTRO.
    Last edited by Gandolf_TheOld; Yesterday at 02:33 PM.
    Ujest - 130 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 105 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84