We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Question Returning player looking for the Brazilian community

Hello,
    I'm planning to return to this game after several years, with a new account and I'm looking for the server with the most active Brazilian population nowdays.
    So, where are you Brazilians?
    Thank you.

hi may i ask a question? If I buy a Moria pack, it will raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 15. If I buy Mirkwood pack, it will raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 25. I am wondering what will happen if I only buy the Mirkwood pack. Will it raise the rank cap on skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to directly to 25? Or I have to buy the Moria one to raise it to 15 first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashyri View Post
    Hello,
    I'm planning to return to this game after several years, with a new account and I'm looking for the server with the most active Brazilian population nowdays.
    So, where are you Brazilians?
    Thank you.
    Welcome back!

I don't have an exact answer, but I have seen at least two kinships with Portuguese names on Arkenstone. I don't recall their exact names, but I think they are approximately: Luso do Brasil and Os Senhores do ??? (Anillo Anilo ?? ring in Portuguese). The first is obviously a Brazilian kinship. (My second language is Spanish, so I can understand a bit of Portuguese. ). I see these kinship names almost every day, although that may only indicate that a few people are playing at the same time as I am.

You can create a character on Arkenstone and get to Bree in an hour or two. Then you can look at other players' kinship names and talk/IM the ones in Portuguese.

Have fun!
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Welcome back!

I don't have an exact answer, but I have seen at least two kinships with Portuguese names on Arkenstone. I don't recall their exact names, but I think they are approximately: Luso do Brasil and Os Senhores do ??? (Anillo Anilo ?? ring in Portuguese). The first is obviously a Brazilian kinship. (My second language is Spanish, so I can understand a bit of Portuguese. ). I see these kinship names almost every day, although that may only indicate that a few people are playing at the same time as I am.

You can create a character on Arkenstone and get to Bree in an hour or two. Then you can look at other players' kinship names and talk/IM the ones in Portuguese.

Have fun!
    Thank you very much!

HELP With Nov 2017 Promotion Expansions Purchase

Greetings again! I just bought the Rohan and Helm's Deep Expansion via WEB-STORE not in-game. The ones on substantial discount now in late Nov 2017.

I am now facing some uncertainty concerning what is supposed to be included in the packages; checking out various sources on the net, I am met with varied comments.

Could someone more in tune with this help verify if I'm missing something? I could concise my main concerns to 2 specific issues :-
    1. I did not get the 'Token of the Hornburg' pocket item with the Rohan expansion; and
    2. I did not get the 'Shield of the Hammerhand' cloak item with the Helm's Deep expansion.

Am I supposed to be getting these from the expansions on sale now? No need to discuss on my versions, as per the Store>LOTRO Tab, only one version of each is being sold right now, you could check that version.

All I got from Rohan was an Item Level 35 Mount, and a Costume Item 'Hauberk of the Hammerhand' (just the Hauberk piece, not the full costume set). I read somewhere that some people got the 'Token of the Hornburg' and some sort of 'crystal' from this expansion.

I got no item at all from Helm's Deep. Except the 1,000 LOTRO Points, I got that. I heard some people got the 'Shield of the Hammerhand' with this expansion.

Should I be petitioning to Support? And fyi strangely there is no 'Support' button on the official website anywhere, the only 'Support' button I see is on the top of the game launcher. That leads me to a webpage that is completely unresponsive = I can't click on anything, it has no clickable links/interface etc.

Can someone help clear this up please?

Thanks in advance and many regards.
    Last edited by Goncourt; Nov 25 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goncourt View Post
    Greetings again! I just bought the Rohan and Helm's Deep Expansion via WEB-STORE not in-game. The ones on substantial discount now in late Nov 2017.

I am now facing some uncertainty concerning what is supposed to be included in the packages; checking out various sources on the net, I am met with varied comments.

Could someone more in tune with this help verify if I'm missing something? I could concise my main concerns to 2 specific issues :-
    1. I did not get the 'Token of the Hornburg' pocket item with the Rohan expansion; and
    2. I did not get the 'Shield of the Hammerhand' cloak item with the Helm's Deep expansion.

Am I supposed to be getting these from the expansions on sale now? No need to discuss on my versions, as per the Store>LOTRO Tab, only one version of each is being sold right now, you could check that version.

All I got from Rohan was an Item Level 35 Mount, and a Costume Item 'Hauberk of the Hammerhand' (just the Hauberk piece, not the full costume set). I read somewhere that some people got the 'Token of the Hornburg' and some sort of 'crystal' from this expansion.

I got no item at all from Helm's Deep. Except the 1,000 LOTRO Points, I got that. I heard some people got the 'Shield of the Hammerhand' with this expansion.

Should I be petitioning to Support? And fyi strangely there is no support button on the official forums anywhere, the only 'Support' button I see is on the top of the game launcher. That leads me to a webpage that is completely unresponsive = I can't click on anything, it has no clickable links/interface etc.

Can someone help clear this up please?

Thanks in advance and many regards.
    You've received the correct things. The listings under Store - LOTRO Market state that...

Riders of Rohan gives:
    The Steed of the Eastemnet - An exclusive Rohirrim Mount
    Friend of the Mark - An exclusive in-game Rohirrim title

Helm's Deep gives:
    Enforcer of Helm - An exclusive in-game Rohirrim title
    1,000 LOTRO Points for use in the LOTRO Store
    Hauberk of the Hammerhand - An exclusive Rohirrim cosmetic chest piece

The other items you mentioned were given out for higher priced pre-orders of the expansions many years ago. The currect Mordor expansion has higher priced versions which include additional account-wide items, horses, etc.

Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    The currect Mordor expansion has higher priced versions which include additional account-wide items, horses, etc.
    You can to check the 3 different Mordor Expansion versions here:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Lord...rdor_Expansion

Similarly you can to check Riders of Rohan versions here:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ride...ght_for_You.3F

And Helms Deep expansion versions in:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_...ght_for_You.3F

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Ah, thanks Nosdracir for clearing things up for me.

And, you are right, the hauberk came from helms deep not rohan as I had stated.

No, I did not buy mordor yet.

btw. about the Hammerhand costume 'set', how can a player obtain the helm/gloves/boots now, to complete it cosmetically?

is there any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Goncourt View Post

btw. about the Hammerhand costume 'set', how can a player obtain the helm/gloves/boots now, to complete it cosmetically?

is there any way?
    Probably not.

Most of the pre-order cosmetics were exclusive to the pre-order packages and are no longer available.

Some things can end up appearing in the cosmetic section of the in-game store, sometimes with a small difference, like a slight color change on an undyable item.

Otherwise your only option is to check all the heavy armor for sale from Mannish NPC vendors to see if there's anything close. As you level into Rohan and Helm's Deep there is useful armor for barter at the rep vendors (quartermasters) which might match well enough.

Good luck!

how much of this game is free?

Alliance system

Hello,

urgent question to the alliance system.

I can't find the daily alliance quest. where can i pick them up.

current status:
    -char lvl 115
    -black book of mordor finished (mordor epic)
    -took first quest from Eomer that introduced me to the alliance system
    -choosed gondor, did the "visit ambassadors" in minas thirit quest and found their presents to aragorn
    -alliance level 13/30 right now.
    -not all standard mordor quests finished

How can i now proceed in the alliance ? beside the "lost books" quest of every mordor region i can't find any alliance quest. especially not the daily quest that i heard of.

Thanks for any help

Theomund

Quote Originally Posted by rgarrow92 View Post
    There are heavy restrictions, but you can play all the way up to the gates of Mordor for free.

A short section of the Epic Quest line is locked away in Helms Deep, but the rest is free to play.

Restrictions are on the amount of gold you can carry (2G), which isnt enough to do much these days; no slots to sell items in the Auction House, no riding skill, and big restrictions on Virtues etc; however you can use Lotro points earned in the game to unlock the wallet, Virtue slots etc.

I took my first character all the way into Rohan before spending a penny, just using LP to get the riding skill and unlocking the wallet. Some areas are a big grind though, due to the lack of quests to help you earn experience points and progress; however this doesnt really start to bite until you are above L30, with the worst being Lothlorien, on the far side of Moria (~L55-60)

Quote Originally Posted by rgarrow92 View Post
    Either all of it if you're prepared to grind out the Lotro Points or just Ered Luin, Shire, Bree-land and Lone Lands if you're not. Or somewhere between the two depending on your preference for grind.

Quote Originally Posted by RvR-Theomund View Post
    Hello,

urgent question to the alliance system.

I can't find the daily alliance quest. where can i pick them up.
    Have you done all these? If so, just go to your favourite Allegiance Hall and there will be someone there to give you the quests.

"Allegiance Daily Quests (115)

*When a player completes the deed "Tales of Gorgoroth" the quest Continue the Conquest is automatically bestowed to them (if you do not receive the quest pop-up, try re-logging that character*

To complete the Tales of Gorgoroth, the following needs to have been done:

Complete The Black Book of Mordor: Chapter Four: Union of Fate
    Complete a Solemn Gathering
    Complete What was Spoken and What Revealed
    Complete Into the Abyss
    Complete Aiglos
    Complete Eyes in the Dark
    Complete Under the Fires of Orodruin
    Complete The Secrets of Seregost"

From this nice guide - https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...12#post7755012
    Last edited by Altair6; Nov 29 2017 at 06:09 AM.

The question I have is when will I be able to post my question in the other parts of the forum .

I'm a new player, having fun soloquesting and levelling nicely for a few days now but obviously with a truckload of unclear things.

Would like to post in the Kinship section with more details of myself and see if I can join a kinship of patient newbie-friendly people .

Quote Originally Posted by Scawsten View Post
    The question I have is when will I be able to post my question in the other parts of the forum .

I'm a new player, having fun soloquesting and levelling nicely for a few days now but obviously with a truckload of unclear things.

Would like to post in the Kinship section with more details of myself and see if I can join a kinship of patient newbie-friendly people .
    There is a basic guide to the game hidden in the LOTRO folder as a pdf file; it is massively out of date, but it will give you most of the info you need to get started, including keyboard short-cuts.

Can't post to forum?

Why can't I write a reply in the forum? I've been Premium Access for a few weeks at least, and FTP for many months. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerBoy View Post
    Why can't I write a reply in the forum? I've been Premium Access for a few weeks at least, and FTP for many months. What gives?
    The timer is based on forum usage, not game time. Also see top sticky in this forum.

is Arkenstone still the most popular server I'm returning back after a long break. going to start a new character

According to the weekly updated Lux-aeterna reports Crickhollow has been the most logged-in US server for several months. Arkenstone is generally considered the go-to server for PvP.

Landroval: Kibilturg (Watchers of Elendil); Taurunion, Erohtar (Taters and Traders)
    Crickhollow: Kibilturg (Tarciryan Knights); Zigilturg (Forever Notorious); Nuncle (Casual Wanderers)

Fresh 100, with Mordor release, do I still work on LI weapon? Or is their a 100 guide?

Hi all,

I know pre mordor you started working on your LI weapon at 100. Has that changed with Mordor release?

I wanna be efficient and don't wanna waste time on needless things.

I play with 2 other people ( guard, hunter, ministral) and we do NOT have Mordor xpac yet.

Any guides or direction I should be doing/ heading?

Thanks.

Konviction

Quote Originally Posted by Konviction View Post
    Hi all,

I know pre mordor you started working on your LI weapon at 100. Has that changed with Mordor release?
    No. Level 100 LIs are still the highest you can get and the only ones you can imbue. They just added more ranks for imbued LIs with Mordor, so there's more work to do on them to get everything maxed. The earlier you start the better, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Konviction View Post
    Hi all,

Any guides or direction I should be doing/ heading?
    Obviously, you are going to need lots of Emp scrolls and Anfalas crystals if you're planning on leveling and later imbuing your ultimate LI. If you have Old Anorien, MT dailies are an easy and reliable source of scrolls while festivals are good time for getting crystals.

Here's a good guide to imbuing - http://dadislotroguides.com/dadis-guide-to-imbuing/

I have no question to ask, however I am somewhat tired of not being able to post in the forums if I wanted to, and this account (for some reason) still counts as "new".

This is, therefore, a pointless post. Please forgive me.

New to Game

Hello

I rolled an Elf Archer on Brandywine and I am looking for a Kinship. I can't post anywhere yet. Can someone put me on the right path here? Thanks

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast