We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    You are right, this should be labeled Harvestmath Festival. Fall Festival is an internal development name for it, and unfortunately got mixed into the live description both externally and in-game.
    Thanks Cordovan. You're wonderfully diligent about the Events Schedule which is a great improvement since you came to us for which we're grateful.

We appreciate the work done to ensure few things un-Tolkien sneak into the game... meaning we only lost a few battles (Oh! You wondered what they were? Well, just one example is when Crafting Guilds first came out and our lowbie scholar toons struggled to Rivendell and searched the second floor of the Last Homely House for the Guild Hall only to find it's on the first floor But then Tolkien may have just said "It's upstairs" and left us to find out how many stairs to climb ha ha

(Note for those who don't understand and are interested, in England the first floor is upstairs, but I'm well off topic now so back to the game )
    Fatefoot Overdown BRG - Dhinli GRD - Balanir CPT - Garafryn HNT - Palbo MNS - Gilgilieth CHN

With the change of keys and lootboxes in the wake of U23 - what sense is there to have a lootbox weekend?

In older days I hardly found lootboxes (and keys) dropping faster or more often than outside such a weekend. With keys shop only now and just the new lootboxes dropping I find it just questionable to have such an event.

Treasure hunter event points you to the shop, too. But at least you can get the pick-axes in-game. Having lootboxes thrown at you with no more means to open them in-game (once old keys are used) up isn't fun for me.

Will that vendor for older lootboxes that Cordovan mentioned be introduced then at least?

Event:
    Start Time:
    End Time:

Harvestmath Festival
    10/17/18@10am
    11/7/18@3am

VIP Event Boost
    11/8/18@10am
    11/13/18@3am

Lootbox Weekend
    11/15/18@10am
    11/19/18@3am

25% XP Boost
    11/21/18@10am
    11/26/18@3am

Hobnanigans
    11/29/18@10am
    12/3/18@3am

Harvestmath Festival Encore
    11/28/18@10am
    12/10/18@3am

With Hobnanigans being active this weekend will the rest of the events take place like promoted in the Schedule? Will the Harvestmath Festival Encore contain the wrapper and figments quest row as it is now or will it be adapted again?

Just asking to plan accordingly.

Can we have more buried treasure events please?

We really don't have enough of them...

They could change the upcoming lootbox weekend to a buried treasure one - where we unearth lootboxes and can exchange special keys for them from the barterer

I hate to ask, since I see we have an encore on the schedule, but... will this Harvestmath be extended by a couple days due to the issues early on?

It would be nice, since we have all this awesome new stuff to do and get.

If not, I guess the encore makes up for it, but hey I like icing on my cake. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
    I hate to ask, since I see we have an encore on the schedule, but... will this Harvestmath be extended by a couple days due to the issues early on?

It would be nice, since we have all this awesome new stuff to do and get.

If not, I guess the encore makes up for it, but hey I like icing on my cake. :-D
    I'm not sure why they would extend - they already made changes to accommodate the bugged quest, plus they have the encore. Seems like overkill.

The 25% XP Boost has been changed to a 25% Crafting Boost on 11/21.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

@Cord can we have some more buried treasure events please?

Hm, ok. Will there be other 25% XP Boost weekends in the future or are those gone?
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Thanks Cord - you've been reading my wish list WIth Tortoise Stones on my mains, XP Boosts mean nothing, but I'm still catching up with craft tiers after a 5 year hiatus.
    Fatefoot Overdown BRG - Dhinli GRD - Balanir CPT - Garafryn HNT - Palbo MNS - Gilgilieth CHN

Quote Originally Posted by Derquin View Post
    Hm, ok. Will there be other 25% XP Boost weekends in the future or are those gone?
    They will for sure return, we're just giving things a bit better spacing.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

They will for sure return, we're just giving things a bit better spacing.

Thanks for your answer, Cordovan. That is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Derquin; Nov 14 2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Will the Harvestmath Encore also play on the Legendary Servers? I hope so!!
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14