We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Milila View Post
    I'd love to have a spring encore after the anniversary event. Haven't had much time lately for playing, but the next couple months
    will be a little more relaxed. Is there any info available?
    I was about to ask the exact thing, i love the Spring festival but inexplicably missed some items, would love another chance? Maybe for just a week, like you did with Yule fest?

If I be have choice encore Spring or Anniversary I vote for Anniversary. Any chance b4 Summer Fest? I no see description for weekend 31 May - 2 Jun.

anniversary encore doesn't really make sense but i'd love a spring one

Besides the VIP Event Weekend already scheduled, we have added a Spring Festival Encore due to your request. The event is currently active, and will run through Monday, June 3rd, turning off at 3:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Tuesday, June 4th.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Thanks a lot! Since my playtime has been cut short due to family reasons for quite some time now I appreciate another chance at the Spring Festival.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

\o/

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22